March Favorites 2016

Here are some of my favorite things from march... easy right?

So at the very beginning of the month I discovered a great skincare combo. The L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte foundation mixed in a little with the Revlon Skinlights... idk if Revlon Skinlights are available any more... but that's a good combo if you can find it and you're dry. I think sephora has something similar... but yeah. I didn't use that all month, just a shout out.

The Bareminerals Bareskin foundation was the big discovery of the month! This has a nice natural look on my skin, and I actually like the way it wears. I don't find it overly dewy, but I have dry skin... so yeah. Its really nice.

I also love applying that with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. That is a great multi-tasking brush in general and its especially good with this foundation. I know Bareminerals sells a brush to go with it... I like the way this brush works with it though... so I've been liking that.

Also the Elf HD Face Powder... this is just good! I feel like it blurs my pores and especially helps with the lasting power of this foundation.

Contouring has also been a big favorite of mine this month! I tried the Essence Contour Powder and the Wet n Wild Contour Powder thing and I love those, both of them made it to weekly favorites and they are worth mentioning... but my favorite is the Elf Contour Kit. I'm about to hit pan on a shade or 2 in this, so I'm trying to finish this and its pretty great. I would totally recommend this.

I've also been trying to finish up the Benefit Dandelion Blush which I really like... and again I have a brush combo to go with this, the Real Techniques Bold Metals blush brush... which I didn't used to like, but it works well if you need help with the pigmentation and this is a good one for that.

Now onto eyeshadows... there's a lot... I'm going to mention 4... lol. The Urban Decay Shadow Box, which I'm really happy I got on sale because there are so many fun colors in this palette and there's a lot of looks you can do. And I love Urban Decay and don't have a lot of Urban Decay Products

Speaking of Urban Decay, Naked 3 palette. I'm trying to use it 2 times a week until I finish it up. I love this palette and I'm happy re-using it. Love Rose golds!

Also the too faced... I used the Chocolate Bon Bons a lot this month and I really like it. Its a great palette, I would recommend it if you're eyeing it. Sephora Sale is coming up... this is permanent, so it'll be easier to get. This is one of the only palettes I've paid full price for... and I'm not mad at it! Lol.

Also the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette! I love this thing! Its one of my favorites. Its the best smelling palette I own... and I just love the shadows. I think they did a great arrangement, its easy to use and I really really like it.

For lips I LOVEEEE the Colourpop Ultra Satin Lipsticks. These are awesome. I think they're some of the best lip products ever. You can't beat the price... I have Frick n Frack and Echo Park and they are great nudes, I'd highly recommend them. I've also been loving Lumiere lately... colourpop is just good for lip products.

I also like the Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick. Its not a matte lipstick, it says its matte... I have no idea why it says matte. It is not matte at all. But its good, and I happen to like the smell.

I think that's everything. Honorable mention to the Peach Palette and Smashbox Primer Water... haven't used them very much yet... but I like them a lot so far... and I figured I'd mention them quickly!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments