How To-sday: Everyday Makeup Routine with Lorac Unzipped

So when I was shopping my stash and did the Lorac Unzipped Palette, I kinda just stuck with one look for at least 4 of the looks... and I liked it a lot! I'll definitely do this more often when I want to use this palette.

Face 
I changed my face products quite often, but today I used the Too Faced Hangover Rx primer and I patted that into my skin and then went in with the It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination Cream. I like this CC Cream, but I don't think I'd repurchase the illumination version and I'm trying to use it up. I want to try the regular one though. I like this though, especially with the Too Faced Primer. I liked it today!  For Cheeks I used the Covergirl Instant Cheekbones blush in Peach Perfection. I used the larger blush color as my blush and the smaller lighter one as my highlight... love this. I've been using it quite a bit lately. And I sprayed with the Maybelline Master Spray whatever setting spray is called. Lol. I liked it! I think thats it... seems simple! I was in a hurry lol.

Eyes 

This is kinda simple too. I primed with the Pur Cosmetics Eye Polish in Silk... which I love. This is kind of one of my favorite things, especially with this palette. And then into the Unzipped! I used Undiscovered all over the lid and then on the outer corner I used Uncensored. In the crease I used Unconditional... or maybe unspoken.... and I think that was it. Under the browbone I used Undercover. And yeah. Easy look! For liner I used Nyx Gilded Gold and for mascara I used the Ulta Amped Waterproof mascara... which I'm loving.

I've had this on all day and I have over 7,000 steps... so this lasts quite well too. 
Lips
Originally I put on Echo Park... but that wore off through the day and I bought the Revlon Ultra HD Lip Color in Devotion... and thats what I used in the picture.And I like it so far. I know people are complaining about the scent... It doesn't really linger for me though. I smell it a little bit... I like it. Lol.

Hope you guys like this! Its quick, easy and I think it looks pretty!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments