Naked (Palette) Weekends?

I think I'm going to do something on Instagram and its going to correlate on here a little probably because... I've decided to use one palette twice a week for a year probably... and that palette is going to be the Naked 3 palette.

I'm going to do this particular palette for a few reasons and here's why.

1) The Naked Palettes are so iconic- In the world of palettes, I think the naked palette really redefined them and sort of put High End Makeup on the map. Because I feel like these sort of mid range high end palettes are kind of a new thing. I feel like it used to be drugstore and then luxury brands like Estee Lauder. And of corse there are brands like Mac... but honestly don't really know about Mac. The only thing I own from Mac is the Soft and Gentle highlight and thats it... so I'm not the authority on Mac... and I think I'm going to buy some as long as the pans are $6 just because I want to compare them to Makeup Geek... but yeah.

2) This is what got me into makeup- Its so weird that this was really the start of a daily routine that I do. I saw this really gorgeous, Rose Gold palette and I wanted it, and I wanted to start really doing makeup because of it. I looked up reviews and I started watching youtubers that weren't even all that big at the time just to see their reviews of it. I followed Kathleenlights to see her review and EmilyNoel83... and so many people. And I wanted it so bad, but I told myself I wasn't going to buy makeup that was $50... and now I do lol.

3) A lot of people probably have something like this palette- So not only is this probably one of the most popular palettes... its easily dupe-able... so if you have the Covergirl Roses, Carli Bybel Palette, or any rose gold palette... you'll probably be able to recreate this look.

4) A lot of people don't use these colors a lot- I always hear people saying these are hard to use and any rose gold palette isn't one you reach for as much... so thats cool.

5) I kind of want to use it up/ experiment with how this will go- So I want to see what kind of panning progress you can do using one palette for 2 days a week a year. Twice a week would be 104 times... thats a lot... so we'll see.

6) I want to get another makeup palette- I think it'd be cool to finish this up and then I'd get another naked palette instead. Lol. maybe not... idk but I think that would be cool.

7) I haven't used it in forever- This is a good way to shop your stash. I think I'm going to try using 1 drugstore palette or shadow a week too... cause I don't use them quite as often.

So... yeah! I hope that was cool. I like this palette and I'm excited about this! I think I can do it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments