Weekly Makeup Bag-3/21/16

Alrighty... this will be a fun week. I have some products I want to use up, some from my shop my stash and some that I want to review and stuff... so yeah.

For face primers I'm going to put my Covergirl Outlast Primer... I really like this for a long wearing primer and I'm almost done with it... so I'll keep it in here and probably finish it up this week. I'll also put the Benefit That Gal Primer in here because I love this. This is like my holy grail primer. I'm thinking of going cruelty free... but this primer works the best for me and I know I could own just this primer and nothing else and be happy... so that's kind of an issue... but I like it.

I'm keeping the Bareminerals Bareskin Foundation in here because I really like it! I just got it and I want to do a review on it... I did a wear test on my blog... but its really nice. And I'm putting my Maybelline Better Skin Foundation in here too. I wanted to finish up my L'oreal foundation... but this is in my Finish 5 by Cinco De Mayo... so I better keep that in here! Lol. I think I'm probably closer to being done with the L'oreal one though... ugh!

I will put my Maybelline Better skin concealer and my Benefit Erase Paste in here too cause those are my favorite concealers.

The Elf HD Powder and Maybelline Setting Spray are essential and they will stay in here.

I'm going to keep my Elf Contour Kit in here because I want to try to hit pan on the one shade before the 4th of July... I also have my Benefit Blush kit (its in a baby z palette for me) and I want to finish up Dandelion by Fourth of July.

I think I'm going to use the Too Faced Book of Bronzers also. The Milk Chocolate bronzer was in my Shop My Stash I did a while ago and I want to use it a little more.

For Highlighters I'm gonna keep my favorites. Anastasia Glow Kit and Ofra You Glow Girl.

For eyes, I'll probably use either the Maybelline or Urban Decay Primers... I'll keep both of them in the bag, or around... but yeah. Both very good and similar. Maybe that's what I'll do on my blog on friday... lol... yes I think I will.

So for my eye palettes I'm going to put the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons in here and I'll also put in a few drugstore palettes. One is the "Sweet and Shimmer Spring Fling" palette from Ulta. My Sister got me this last Easter and I really liked it and I sort of want to do a review for that because I think it'll be great for prom. And I'm going to put in the L'oreal La Palette Nude 2 because I want to see how it wears with the Maybelline Primer as opposed to the Urban Decay. I like the L'oreal palettes, but they don't last on my eyelids very well... so yeah.

And I think I'll keep colourpop's Get Paid liner in here and maybe I'll throw in the Nyx Gilded Gold liner just for good measure.

For Mascara, Ulta Amped Lashes Waterproof.

Now lips... the Too Faced Lip Insurance will stay in here... I'm going to say I'll try to use the Too Faced La Creme lipsticks, Revlon HD Liquid Lip, and Maybe colourpop ultra satin and lumiere... I also have some new bare minerals lipsticks that I want to use... so maybe I'll use those too. Idk I don't want to commit to lipsticks. Lol. And my Wish Me A rose liner and maybe my Sugar Glass one from Nyx... that seems good.

So yeah. That's fun... lots of stuff this week! I kind of want to keep using the PB&J palette too cause its just so good... but I think I'm going to put it away for a while and focus on these other things for now... ugh thats hard. Lol.

But yeah. Hope you guys like this!
Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments