Skincare Goals for the week

Alright... so I think I've found my skincare routine that works... and I need to kind of stick with that... so I'm going to post it here and we'll see what happens.

So I think the key here is masks because I've found a mask combo that sorta works for me. And I've been doing better with my nighttime skincare... but I want to be better with some sorta skincare in the morning too. Idk if I want to use Purity in the morning or not... idk.

So I think for the morning I'll use the Simple Cleanser... I haven't used this in a while and I think I should.

Idk if I should exfoliate in the morning cause I like to exfoliate at night... But I think I will try to use the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Charcoal mask on my nose just cause this is what works best for my blackheads... and I think it's best on just my nose too. I like it all over, but I have sensitive skin. And if I feel extra tired I think I'll put the Freeman Gold Mask on my under eyes and "multi mask" for a little bit. My chin too maybe because I need more moisture on my skin. And a moisturizer.

And for night I always use Purity Made Simple. This is the best for removing makeup... it changed my skin and I just really liked it a lot. And for exfoliating... idk. I think for the most part I want to stick to my St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub/Mask most of the days... but I want to use the Garnier Charcoal Scrub too because I feel like my pores are getting big and this helps with them too. So maybe I'll use that once a week or something.

And for masks... so these origins masks are awesome and I think Mondays I'll use the Original Skin mask, Wednesday I'll use the Charcoal Mask and Fridays I'll do the Overnight Mask... In between I'll probably just use the Oatmeal Scrub as a mask cause I like that a lot and it works really well.

Before I go to bed I usually use the Elf Night Cream and the Tarte Maricuja Oil. If this is too much oil and moisturizer... but it works well for me... so yeah. If you know skincare, let me know.

I also want to pick up some sheet masks. I saw some Tony Moly ones at Ulta and I like the Sephora ones... so maybe if I go there this week... which I think I am, I'll pick some up. That's going to be too many masks... but I'll use one and not the other... you know.

And I like using the cold water on my sink because the more it runs the more cold it gets and your supposed to start out with warmer water and then get cold water to kind of lock your pores in place I guess... idk lol. Its supposed to be good for your pores to get colder, and I think it is. I noticed a difference when I did that and then someone on the Tati app posted that... so yeah.

I'll keep you posted if I keep up with this or if it works or how it works. Maybe I'll do a skincare routine or something... but yeah.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments