Monday Musts 3-28-16

This might be kinda boring because it's mostly the same as last week... But I'm excited about stuff... So yeah.

1) Naked 3 Palette- I've been shopping my stash and I've decided I want to use this up. I did a whole post on that which I'll link somewhere here. But yeah. I'm going to be using this 2 times a week every week until the year is over or until I finish it up. I'm going to officially start this week because I wanted to start last week but I knew I wasn't wearing makeup one day. Lol. So yeah, this is great. I recommend it if you were interested, even though I'm planning on using it up.

2) Elf Contour Palette- this I've been really liking too! I'm trying to pan this and I'll honestly probably buy it again... But yeah. I clearly like contouring lately since a different drugstore contour palette is in here every week. But this is probably the best. I'll be having a contour battle soon!

3) Benefit Dandelion Blush- this I'm trying to hit pan on too because it's older and idk if the formula is the same... But this is a nice blush. It's never too much. It's good! I might get a full size or a travel size if I finish... But this is expensive so idk. Regardless, I like it a lot. Lol.

4) Real Techniques Bold Metals Blush Brush- whattt??? I totally said this wasn't worth it why now do I like it? It works well with less pigmented and older blushes. It gets a good amount on. So this isn't ideal for the Too Faced Love Flush Blushes, but for this Benefit blush it works!

5) Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette- another palette! I really had to put my peanut butter palette aside to use this some more! I love it though... But I've been loving my peanut butter palette lately!

6) Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette- This isn't going anywhere... lol. I'll have a review soon. I only used it once this week... but I missed it and I was excited to use it again! I love this.

7) Bareminerals Bareskin Foundation- Another favorite that isn't going anywhere. Although idk that my skin has really looked that good this week... but still. I like this. Is that stupid? Lol. Idk I'll do a more detailed review eventually.

8) Smashbox Primer Water- I wasn't going to get this during the 21 Days of Beauty... But I was at Ulta at the time and I was like "why not." And I haven't used it that much... but its really good for dry skin and making me not look cakey. I wasn't going to include this... but idk if my feelings about this will change and I wanted to include it now cause idk if it can be a monthly favorite. Lol. I like it though... now I want to try the Primer Oil. Lol.

Alright... that is everything of note. I didn't use all the weekly makeup bag items this week because I really wanted to use the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette again... and its not totally the same as last week like I thought... so yeah.

And I'll do a Weekly Makeup Bag later... it might be similar... but there may be some new things too... idk really. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments