Too Faced Sale Recommnedations

So in case you didn't know, Too Faced is having a sale right now for up to 72% off certain products... and a lot of it isn't their better known products... but Too Faced is a pretty great brand. Even their duds aren't terrible... so I thought I'd share with you what I've tried from the line and what I think is worth checking out. I don't think I'm going to buy anything... I may buy one thing... but probably not... anyway back to my recommendations.

I'm going to start with my top Recommendation and that is the Little Book of Bronzers! I got this during the holidays when it was half off and they also had the mystery bag. I love this, all the items are permanent, so even if you blog and do reviews or do looks, you'll still be able to use this and people will be able to pick up the bronzer your using. I like having them all in one little palette and it doesn't take up much room. I feel like I don't need any more bronzers because this covers all bases. There are mattes, there are light bronzers, deep bronzers, shimmery bronzers, blushy bronzers, highlighty bronzers... every bronzer you could want is in this palette... and they are the best. This is $30 and if you have a Nordstrom Rack you might be able to find it a few dollars cheaper... it might end up on haute look someday for a similar price or for even less money... but I'd say its well worth $30... if you can get your hands on it, go for it!


The Melted Kisses and Sweet cheeks is a nice set too. I don't have this, I have 2 of the lipstick colors I think and one of the blush colors. The blushes are the most pigmented thing in the entire world. A little Dab'l do ya. Lol. Comedy Bang Bang or Jeff Garlin fans anyone? Anyways... those are nice and the Melted lipsticks are nice... and yeah these are small sizes, but how often do you finish up makeup? It's good. So that's just a fun way to try it out. And a lot of people prefer things that they can finish... so thats nice.

I love the La Creme Lipsticks too. They are awesome, some of my favorite formulas. Some of them are on sale for $11 theres a set of 3 for $20... whatever you prefer shade-wise really. All are good formulas and good deals.

Beauty Blogger Darlings! I had this set back in the day! Its $12 which is a good price... I didn't like it that much tbh... I think when I got the primer it was melty... but they reformulated it now and its good again. Lol. For $12... not bad.

So now for palettes... The Sugar Pop and the Rock and Roll are the 2 that I have on here. These aren't the best palettes in the world... but they have a purpose I think. The Rock and Roll palette introduced me to smokey eyes, and the Sugar Pop introduced me to colorful eye looks! You can get these from other palettes, drugstore or high end... but for $18 thats not bad at all. They're good quality... but for too faced, I don't think its their finest. Its not on par with the Chocolate Bon Bons or Natural Matte... but they are really good!

I have the Retractable Bronze-buki bronzer... which is nice. I haven't used it in a while. I love a retractable brush... so this was fun to play with... I had a good time with that... but its not the softest. Not the most amazing. Its $18... not worth it tbh.

And the Soul Mates Bronzer. They have Ross and Rachel and Carrie and Big. I have Ross and Rachel. It came in the Mystery bag for black friday. I really like it actually. I just used it the other day. I love Friends... one of my favorite shows of all time... I've seen every episode... probably 5 times at the very least... most likely more. Lol. So I kind of wanted it just for the novelty of it. I like Sex and The City a lot too... and I listen to a podcast where they watch Sex and The City 2 every week for a year... its funny. Its called The Worst Idea of All Time. If I'm ever at Nordstrom Rack and I see it, I think I'd get it. I probably won't because I don't really like Nordstrom Rack... but yeah. I like these bronzers anyway... so I'd recommend them.

And the palette I'd try would be the Matte Eye... I probably won't... but I like that its a lot different than the natural Matte. Its kind of a smokey matte.

I don't think I'd get the Selfie Palette. Lol. Thats the only thing I'd probably steer clear from. Too Faced is trendy, but I think they know pretty well what works, what doesn't work and how to improve it... and I think that if  there's a total dud on here, they'll totally improve it.

Comments