Style Saturday: Cute Belted Outfit... Again... and Makeup

I'm pretty sure I've done this same outfit before but with different colors... but clearly I wear it a lot... so I'm doing it again. Lol. Ironically I included the makeup I did in this... although it is technically no makeup week still... ohhh well!

Top 
Top is from Old Navy it was called an oversized top and I like wearing these with belts so I picked up a few.


Leggings 
These are from a store called Garage. I don't have a great pic of them but they sort of have an aztec-y print and some paisleys and florals too. And its mismatched on both sides.

Accessories 
Fitbit, Alex and Ani Crystal Infusion necklace and a mens belt from Lucky Jeans that I got forever ago. And earrings I got from American Eagle in a set with a bunch of studs.

Hair 
High-ish ponytail.



Makeup 
Face:
Primer: Benefit That Gal Primer
Foundation: Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation
Concealer:Benefit Erase paste and Maybelline Superstay Concealer
Bronzer:Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer
Blush: An Orange Blush from the Tarte Bling it On Palette (this is limited edition... but you could get a similar look to Milani Luminoso, The Balm's Hot Mama, Nars Orgasm...several other tarte blushes. Its not anything different.)
Highlight: Ofra You Glow Girl
Powder: Bareminerals Mineral Veil
Setting Spray: Maybelline's new one.

Eyes:
Shadows: I put cashmere from Pur Cosmetics all over the lid and then I went into the Too Faced Matte Eyes Palette... which is fantastic. I just mixed Honey Butter and Chocolate Cookie in the crease and outer edge and I put Lace Teddy on my browbone and Heaven on the inner corner.
Eyeliner: Colourpop Get Paid... Obsessed.
Mascara: Bareminerals Lash Domination and Ulta Rain Coat. Love.

Lips: 
I had on Berry Smoothie from Elf's Matte line... but I took it off cause it looked bad. Lol. I'm thinking of using a gloss from Elf or something... idk. Actually I switched to Philosophy's lipgloss in Sprinkles.

Hope you guys liked this... idk. Lol. I like it I guess... but yeah.

Byeee!
_Shannon


Comments