First Impression Friday: Palladio Crushed Shadow

So I recently got 2 shades of these Palladio shadows... I've never tried Palladio before and I think their makeup is a pretty new thing... but I saw swatches of these and they looked awesome... so that was cool.

Application 
This was easy to apply. I didn't apply it with an actual brush, I just used the brush that came with the Milani eye palettes... and it applied easily. It kind of blended away with the other shadows I used with it... but I applied it again just with my fingers and it layered really well. Its very pigmented and just really pretty. For 5.99... I love it! Its pretty cool!



First Check In 
So I put this on a couple hours ago and I haven't done much, but its still on really well. I have the Maybelline Master Prime and the Revlon Eye Art Duo on under it, and I didn't think those are necessarily the best primers in the world for lasting power... but this is lasting really well so far.

Plus its still showing up after the Revlon eyeshadow... which is kind of a big deal! I think it looks really pretty! I'm really liking it!

8: 30 pm 
Both eyes are still on really nicely. I thought one looked a little faded... but in better lighting I saw that they both looked really good and pigmented still. Its such a pretty color too, I really like it!


I was watching Crazy Ex Girlfriend... idk if there was a commercial on or whatever... I always wonder when I see a picture of the TV... so yeah. You can't really tell, but you can see the pigment still on. It looks like it creased a bit and maybe transferred to my browbone... but you can only tell that if I look down. Theres some glitter on my face too... I think thats from the glitter part of the Revlon Eye Art that I put in my waterline.





I'm probably going to watch the rest of this and then take a bath and then wash this off at around 10. Its almost 9 now... so yeah.

After taking a bath 

Comments