Haul! Storage, CVS, Kat Von D, Anastasia, Colourpop

So I've mentioned a lot of this stuff already... but I still kind of wanted to do a haul on it because why not.

Storage 

I'm not sure if I included this in a haul or not, but I've talked about it a lot... and I'll just mention it here for good measure. I got a small plastic desk organizer to hold all of my palettes in and its been helping a lot for organization. It was only $8 and it holds quite a lot so I really like it. I got this at Target.

And at TJ Maxx I got a smaller one that I'm using for some single shadows and smaller palettes and things like that... and thats helpful too because its easy to just grab something from there.

CVS 
So I wanted to try some of the Milani Palettes so I got the shades Bare Necessities and Earthy Elements... I probably have a review on these already... but these are okay nothing amazing... if you have a lot of palettes, I'd say skip them... but you can get them to work.

Sephora 
I got the Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Nosferatu. I've been waiting for this for so long... Mostly because of the name. I love Dracula lol. But its also a really pretty color and its FOREVER out of stock in my area.


Ulta 
I've mentioned this before, but I ordered a few things when I had an Ulta Gift card and a 20% off coupon. I got the Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in the shade Sugar Daddy, the Pur Cosmetics Eye Polish in Cashmere and the Bareminerals Lash Domination Mascara. These are 3 favorite things for me... I love it. I did already do a haul on this, but it wasn't really a haul post... so I figured I'd mention it here also.

And I went there in person and I got a few more things. I tried 2 of the new Palladio Crushed Eyeshadows and I got the shades Eclipse and Parallax. I've seen people swatch these and they look gorgeous and I wanted to try them. They do swatch really really beautifully!

I also got another Nyx Slide Glide Lip Pencil in the shade Brick House. I needed a darker red lip pencil and these are my favorite... so I got this one. Its really pretty and it'll look really nice with Nosferatu and Havana Nights.

And I wanted to get 2 of the OPI New Orleans polishes... so I got Rich Girls and Po Boys and Show Us Your Tips. I swatched these on a nail wheel that I got with my Zoya order a while ago. Rich Girls and Po Boys is BEAUTIFUL! The formula went on easily with one coat, it reminds me a lot of the legendary Sally Hansen Pacific Blue. Its lighter than that polish... but this one is really nice in formula. I have faith in this one. I will keep you updated.

And it came with a free bracelet... its a cuff... not totally my style and it smells like green beans... so not sure. Lol. It'll look good with a tan.

Macys 
I got the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit! I got this for my own Valentine's present #singleaf Lol... but I'm happy. I'll catch a valentine with my highlighted cheekbones lol. This smells amazing too.I'll have a full review up on this... if I don't already... but this is pretty good so far I really really like it. I feel like its worth it for $10 a highlight... I know its not for everyone, but its really nice!

Colourpop 
I wanted to try some of the Ultra Satin Lipsticks from Colourpop, so I made an order and picked up some other things too!

I really wanted the shade Dopey... but of corse that was the first to sell out, so I ordered Echo Park, which is a peachy nude. I'm hoping it will look like Lolita II. I also got Frick'n Frack, which is a darker nude sort of color... idk I'm hoping these will look good on me.

I also got Beeper, which is one of their Ultra Matte lips. I don't love the formula of the Ultra Mattes... but I really like the colors, and these can work okay. So I'm excited about that.

I got a couple liners also because I think their pencil liners are the best thing they do. The pots aren't bad either... but the pencil liners are the best. So I got Swerve, which is a matte black and I got a back up of Get Paid because it is the best thing in the world. Lol.

And last but not least I got Puppy Love because I love puppies and I want to support them. The money goes to a No-Kill animal shelter... so thats nice. If its a bad shadow though... I'd rather just say to donate $5 or some old towels or blankets to an No Kill Shelter instead. Lol. I think it'll be okay.

Byeee! Hope you like this haul! I'll hopefully have another one soon! Lol.
-Shannon




Comments