Finish 5 by Cinco De Mayo

So I think I'm going to do these now. I watch a youtuber named heidikmakeup and she does a lot of things where she finishes things... and I have some things I think will be empty soon... so I thought why not start these. I'm cheating a little... also idk when I'll post the finale of this because I'm trying not to blog in May... so we'll see what happens... but yeah. Maybe in June I'll tell you the progress... cause I'm trying to finish these up... but idk. Not sure if this is something I'll continue with... but I'm going to do it at least 3 times.

First up is the Maybelline Better Skin foundation. I have a few more uses out of this... but I don't think I have that many. I like this foundation a lot, its a great drugstore foundation for dry skin that is pretty full coverage. Sometimes it looks cakey on me... but I usually find it pretty good... and yeah. This just seemed like a good one to include cause I know I have a few uses left of that.

Next up... why not. The Maybelline Better Skin Concealer. I only have a few uses of this also I think... it seemed to be never-ending... but I do use it often and I use a lot... so that will probably go soon.

The Maybelline Master Studio Setting Spray. I use this pretty much every day... idk why this isn't done yet... but I think I can finish it soon.

The Elf HD Powder... I'm almost done with this, so I just want to include that to finish it up.

And the last one is sort of an experiment... but I am getting low on it, the Too Faced Lip Insurance Primer. I use this so often and I can feel it getting low... but really it isn't seeming to go anywhere... so that might be fun just to test and see if I can finish it that soon.

Alright, I hope you guys are having fun with this. I'll have to try to include pictures and such when I hit pan and things... but I want to sort of justify... purchases I know I'll be making soon by doing something. This seemed like a good idea. And if this goes well there will be updates and other projects... so yeah!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments