Style Saturday: OOTD Pretty Lacy Top with Pretty Leggings and a Pretty Bracelet

I have this shirt in 3 different colors... so I've done an outfit like this before but I thought I'd do another one because this is just really simple and pretty.


Top 
This I got from Old Navy. Its just a longer black top with lacy sleeves. I did a green shirt like this a few weeks ago... but I love this black one too... especially with leggings. Leggings are my go to "that time of the month" outfit... but yeah. This top is pretty and I love the sleeves with the lace. So fetch. Lol.

Bottoms 
The leggings! These are just a floral pair I think I got them from Express last year. Express has some great leggings that you can kind of get away with as pants because they are so thick. I like leggings with this top because there are slits on the side So this is good to wear with this top particularly.

Bracelet 
So I have my fitbit on, as always. I love my fitbit, but I all have a gold butterfly bracelet that my grandmother gave me... it was actually hers but its too big for her. I like this because this isn't something I would have picked out for myself because I don't usually wear gold and I don't tend to buy things with butterflies... but I really like the way this looks on me... so I'm happy to be out of my comfort zone with this! I will definitely wear it more often! I love it!

Hope you guys liked this!
Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments