How To-sday: Easy Neutral look w/ Urban Decay Shadow Box

Alrighty just got this Palette from Ulta, so I figured I'd do a How-Tosday on it. This was on sale at Ulta for $18. I think its still available at Sephora for $34 or something like that... if I didn't do a review on it already, I will do one soon. This is only my 2nd time using it... I think its worth $18 so far... not sure if its worth $34.

First I primed my face with Benefit's That Gal Primer and then I took the L'oreal Infallible foundation and used that, I just dotted it, sprayed a brush with Maybelline Master Fix and blended it around with that brush. Then I used the Covergirl Instant Cheekbones trio in Peach Perfection and I used the darker of the smaller shades as my blush and then the light shade as a highlight. I set with Elf HD Powder and then the setting spray again and that was it.



Then I used the Urban Decay Primer potion and went in with Baked Cowboy all over the lid and Smog in the outer corner. Because there are no mattes in this palette other than the black shade I went into the Milani Everyday Eyes Palette in Bare Necessities and took the lighter matte shade and then the darker one and used that in the crease. I highlighted the inner corner with the bright champagne shade in the front of the palette. And I highlighted under the Browbone with Sin from the Urban Decay Palette.

For Lashes I used the Ulta Amped Lashes Waterproof. First time using the waterproof version... and I think I like it. And for liner I used Colourpop's Get Paid.

And for the lips I used Maybelline's Creamy Matte in Touch of Spice... And Voila!I changed it to Echo Park Later on... so I'll show both options.


Hope you guys liked this! This would probably be an easy prom look too because it is long wearing, bright and neutral. With no SPF. I'd maybe use a glossier lip for prom... but this is a nice everyday look that is kind of beginner friendly and inexpensive if you get the shadow box on sale. It didn't take very long either.It was an easy look!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments