Ulta 21 Days Of Beauty- What's good- what will I buy?

So I've done this before. Usually I'll only get one of the deals during the 21 days of beauty... if that even because its hard to tell whether I really want something or if I just want it cause its on sale... and that's tough!

Daily Events 
Alright so this one is still available online I think... the Bye Bye Pores! I didn't realize this was one of the items and my friend had it in her cart and I asked if she used it and she was waiting till it went on sale to try it. I was at Ulta today and I didn't see this one... I kinda wanted it because I do love loose powders and I'd like doing a "Worth It Wednesday" on this... but I probably won't get it. I might... idk. Lol. I do really like my Elf HD powder and that's only $6... and this is only  on sale for $12... so its still a lotta money for a powder, comparatively... so yeah.


On Tuesday the Smashbox Softlights are on sale... and I might actually go to Ulta on Tuesday... so I might try this. I've heard a lot of good things about this and it seems like a good multi task product. Idk if my Ulta sells Smashbox... which I'll get to... but yeah.

There's an Honest Beauty steal that day too... but idk how Honest Honest really is... I feel like I've heard some shady things... not sure not saying anything bad about the company... but it makes me question it more than I want to spend $20 on it.

Wednesday Bareminerals Loose Shadows are 7.50! That's pretty cool and It Cosmetics has a Travel Brush kit for $18... which is good. TBH though... I don't think I'll use the loose shadow and I have trouble finding my it brushes in my eye brush mug... so idk if Travel brushes are my thing. They are just as great quality wise... but its good I'd recommend it!

Thursday the Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks are on sale! That's cool.

And Friday the Tartiest and Clarisonic are on sale. Clarisonic is $30 off.

Saturday I'm excited. Too Faced Sweethearts Blushes are on sale for $15! I kinda want Peach Beach! So pretty!

Tuesday March 22nd the Mally Poreless Face Defender is $25, Stila's Eyes are The Windows Palettes are $29 and Japonesque blushes are $11! I've heard good things about all of these things!

March 24th the Smashbox Primer Water is on sale for $16. I tried this in a sample and it was alright... nothing life changing... I forgot I had tried it, so that isn't a good sign. Lol. Especially with primers, I sort of know right away. The Miracle Worker Moisturizer from Philosophy is on sale for $30... and I like that... so I may try it! I had a sample of this with my Purity and I liked it a lot... so that I'm pretty interested in.

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes is on Sale for $10 on March 26th! That's about the same price as drugstore mascaras... so that is awesome!

Alright the 27th has one I think I'll get. The It Cosmetics All Over Shadow brush! That is exciting! I want to get some It brushes, especially for eyes cause I don't have amazing shadow brushes.

Lorac has a $15 palette on March 30th... it claims to be a $70 value and its not. Lol. I kind of wanted to warn about this... I have one of their palettes from Black Friday and it wasn't great. I haven't even used it yet. Its not terrible... but its not really the best.

Stila's Smudge Sticks are $11 on March 31st... thats cool. I'm trying to avoid most mascaras and eyeliners that aren't cruelty free... so I won't pick it up, but if you want to thats cool.

And that is everything I'm interested in! Except the Hot Buys

Hot Buys 
These are in stores and online and they're going on throughout the month.

The Smashbox BB Water is $25! I wanted to try that a few months ago and idk how much I want this now... but if I see it I may pick it up.

And Tarte has the Maricuja Oil for $25! I usually buy this during the sales... but I might not this time. I want to try some of Pixi's oils when I run out, since they are $24 regularly and might work just as well... so yeah.

Ohhh and Lorac glosses are $8.

Also the Platinum perk rewards... these usually get me. The Becca Afterglow palette was $25 today for the daily deal... and I was tempted... but I don't think I'll get it... idk lol. If the Poured highlights go on sale again maybe I'll try them! I like the Poured ones cause they don't crack. My Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector just cracked!

Side note... I may be posting 2 times a day from time to time... lol. I'm probably going to do a weekly makeup bag tomorrow after my Monday Musts... I just feel creative lately.

Also I have an instagram now called Shannonsreviews... so that's cool!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments