Monday Musts: 3/21/16

1) Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette- This palette is amazing! Its small... but mighty and it smells even better than the Chocolate Bar palettes in my opinion. I just really really like it. I'm excited to have it and do more with it... its awesome. I'll do a full review later when I've used it a little bit more... but so far I love this a lot! Its so pretty, its warm toned... and I just really like it a lot!

2) Bareminerals Bareskin Foundation- I just got this at Ulta because I had a $10 off $40 bare minerals coupon and I've been wanting to try this for a while. I know this isn't good for oily or acne prone skin. It broke my friend out when she used it... but for dry skin this is awesome. It looks so pretty and dewy and natural on my face. This looks the most natural on me, and I kind of like that the best. It isn't too long wearing, but it works well with the Covergirl Outlast Primer. I really really like Bareminerals so far. Everything I've tried from them is good... I'm going to try more because I think they're a pretty great brand. They have fair prices and good results... so I'm a fan. And I believe they are cruelty free and I'm pretty sure I'm going to transition to cruelty free soon. They have similar products to Benefit as well. So yeah... I like them.

3) Essence Contour Powder- This I said I'm not sure how I feel about it... but I've been using it this week and it works really well. I'm going to do a Contour Powder Smackdown sometime soon and this might be the worst of all of those contours... but I still like it and I've been using it. Its a little warm... but it kinda still works. Its not bad. It is worth the price... which is like $3... lol.

4) Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Fearless- I forgot how great this blush was! I love the formula of the tarte blushes and this is one that would look good on everyone, its natural and pretty and just gives a nice flush of color to the cheeks. Really like it. Kind of want to try more of these blushes. This is just a sample I got in a Sephora Favorites box last year... but its still really good.

5) Starburst Highlighter from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Gleam- This is such a good highlighter. Especially with that blush... I kept looking at myself in the car mirror (I wasn't driving lol) because of this highlighter. Its just so nice and pretty and with the foundation and everything... it just looks good!

6) Lorac Pro Metal Palette- I mentioned I used this for St. Patrick's Day... but this is an awesome palette. I wasn't going to get it either... but I really like this! I don't mind grabbing a matte shade from another palette, so the fact that there are no mattes doesn't really bother me. I like using this with the Too Faced Mattes... like I did in the St. Patricks Day Look... I just really like this palette.

7) Colourpop Ultra Satin Lips-These Ultra Satin Lips are sooo good! I want all of them! Lol. I was just going to mention Echo Park... but I wore Frick n Frack this week too and both of these colors are amazing. I get lots of compliments on them... and they are just awesome.

8) Covergirl Outlast Primer- I'm not going to talk about this much because I already mentioned it... but great Longwearing primer. I really like it and would definitely recommend. Especially if you have oily skin. This isn't cheap, I got it in a Target box... and to be honest, not sure its worth the full price. It's a little like the Rimmel Stay Matte... if they still make that... but yeah. Both are good. Needed to mention that.


Face of The Day 
Figured I'd do a little face of the day with these products because I can make a full face with this. Didn't use the Ultra Satin Lip... but still.

Face: 
I primed with the Covergirl Primer and used the Bareminerals foundation. Contoured with the contour mentioned... blushed with the blush mentioned and highlighted with the highlight mentioned! Lol. Powdered with Elf HD Powder... and that's it!

And I concealed... idk what I used... but I concealed. I only use erase paste and maybelline, and I think I used Maybelline.
Eyes: 
I primed with the Urban Decay Primer Potion and went in with Rose Gold from the Pro Metals palette and then I went in with Peanut Butter from the PB&J Palette in the crease. And then on the outer corner I used the color Jammin on the outer corner. For liner I used Get Paid from Colourpop in the waterline... its my favorite. And I used my Ulta Amped Lashes Waterproof Mascara.

Lips: 
Didn't use the Ultra Satins, just cause I have new things I want to try... I used the color Speak Your Mind from Bareminerals and I put Elf's X-Tra gloss in Michael on top of that!



Byeee!
_Shannon

Comments