Easy, Mostly Drugstore Summertime Makeup Look w/ New (to me) products

I went to a few different drugstores yesterday... and I wanted to use some of them in a makeup look... I'm going to do first impressions of these products... but it might not be until August... so keep that in mind. This was super easy and I was really impressed with it. I'm not going to talk about the products- just going to show you what I used and the look... so off we go!

Face 
Primer/Setting Spray- Milani Make It Last Setting Spray
BB Cream- Rimmel BB Cream... not the matte or the dewy version- just the original
Blush- Covergirl Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blushes in Sophisticated Sable. I used the smaller blush color.
Highlight- The lightest color in that palette.

Eyes- 

Primer-Milani Eye Primer.
Shadows- I used the Katy Kat Pearl Shadow and Highlighter in the shade Tiger Rose. Then I went in with the Urban Decay Jean Michel Basquait Tenant Palette (the colorful one) and I used Neo(the purple)  in the crease and 1960 (the pink)  in the outer corner. This was kind of inspired on a makeup look that Danielle Brooks had on on the CBS News show today (yesterday when I'm posting this.) Her look was more pink than rose gold... but this is what I had... and I don't think she had any purple on... but I was only planning on going in lightly with the purple. It also looks a lot different on Danielle Brooks' skintone than on my skintone... but all skintones are beautiful. She is so gorgeous! If you didn't know Brooks plays Taystee on Orange is The New Black... and she was awesome in season 5! She's always awesome... but this season was just so good that it highlighted everyone's best acting abilities. Anyway... I'm rambling on that... I'll have a review on that on Friday on the other blog... so stay tuned! But yeah- I felt inspired for some pink... I like Pink and it's hot out... so its nice.
Liner- Colourpop Get Paid
Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise

Lips- Revlon Superlustrous Lipgloss in Pango Peach.

And Voila! Hope you guys like it! Stay tuned for first impressions and reviews! Maybe I'll link back whenever I post those... that would be some good blogging on my end lol...

Byeee!
-Shannon

P.S- If you wanted to see Danielle Brooks' look here is a link to a clip of the news show she was on.

Comments