Worth It Wednesday: Cover Fx Custom Enhancer Drops in Halo

You guys already know I'm kind of obsessed with the Cover Fx Custom Enhancer Drops... but I needed to do a whole post dedicated to the Halo drops because they are amazing!

I picked these up during the Sephora VIB Sale and I'm really really loving them. They swatched very holographic in store... on the skin it looks a little bit more tame. Because it is so duo chrome it looks especially great mixed with foundation and as a highlight as well.

What I've been doing lately is dotting on my Makeup Forever Stick Foundation and then taking a little bit of these drops and dropping them along with the foundation... like in the same spots... and then I take a foundation brush and blend it in together... it looks so nice and dewy. It really does look perfect with that foundation! If you have dry skin... I highly recommend trying this out!

As a highlight this gives a really nice glow too. These Custom Enhancer Drops are more buildable... so you can definitely build it up... but I tend to just kind of dot it along the sides of my cheeks and it really really glows. It looks kind of natural but still incredibly glow-y and pretty! It does look kind of holographic... but not over the top.

Is it worth the price? I know I'm going to get enough use for it to justify the cost- so I'm very happy with it even though it is very expensive. CoverFx is at Ulta now and I think that is what most of my 20% off coupons and point rewards will go to. I think they're a really unique brand, I've bought a little bit more from them so far... so that's going to be fun to see. But yeah, I just can't get enough of these enhancer drops and I would say they don't get enough hype. They're all over videos on Instagram... but I still feel like no on talks about these and they are fantastic! This one in particular just gives the nicest, dewy foundation look that I love for my skin!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments