Thrifty Thursday: L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

So this mascara I've been testing for a few weeks and it is absolutely amazing... would highly recommend! For the Price I would say it is just as good as my favorite- The It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara. I just love it.

I have the waterproof version in the Black shade... I would usually say go for Blackest Black, but it's been such a hot item my Target didn't even have it in Blackest black... it's still really good in just the black version. Kathleenlights did a review recently wearing the Black Brown one... and that looked great too... a little more natural... but still really nice.

I don't curl my lashes... just because I usually just end up pinching my eyelids... and at a certain point... you've gotta realize it's only a small difference for an uncomfortable feeling... lol. That being said- I love mascaras that give my lashes a bit of a lift. I've recently reviewed the Tarte Opening Act Lash Primer and the It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara... and those definitely do the trick for me... this kind of does too... not quite as much as those other ones... but this is still really good and I really love the volume it gives my lashes!

The Waterproof is a little bit hard to get off... I've heard some people say they have a lot of trouble with it... I thought I was getting mine off first... but right now my eyes kind of hurt... so not quite sure what to think there... I use Johnson and Johnson Baby Head to Toe wash... that's what my eye doctor recommended because I do get styes... I don't know that much about stye's in general... but mine is chronic... so the Head to Toe Wash prevents it from coming back... a little bit... lol.

I've heard that the non-waterproof version is great also... so I think I'll get it in the non-waterproof version when I repurchase it... but yeah. This is good too.

It does last all day, it gives a ton of volume, it's a great price... I can't say if it's a dupe for the Better Than Sex Mascara because I do think I'm allergic to the Better Than Sex... but I can say it is as good as my favorite It Cosmetics Superhero... so I would imagine this is a better way to buy mascara than buying the better than sex... the packaging is definitely similar and the wands are more or less the same as well.

So that is everything! Hope you guys like this!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments