Frugal,Fancy Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Fridays 6.16.17

I forgot it was Friday today... long day yesterday... but here we go!

Frugal 
Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation. This is great, super easy to apply... doesn't wear all that well... but it isn't horrible... I like it a lot. First impression coming soon.

Fancy 
Lorac Mega Pro 3 Palette. I haven't used this in a while... used it for a look coming next month... it was a fantastic summer look. I loved it... It isn't available anymore- but if you have it break it out now!

Fragrance 
Bath and Body Works Magic In The Air. I've been using the shower gel recently... it just makes me happy. Nothing else to say there! I finished it this week because it was a mini... but I think I'll grab more.

Fashion 
Dresses... I've been wearing lots of dresses. It's summer.

Favorite 
Orange is The New Black was fantastic this week... also been loving the youtuber Mr. Kate... I've been watching OMG We're Coming Over like all week... last night I was watching breaking beige... everything is great!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments