Makeup Bag Monday: What's in my Purse Makeup Bag?

So I don't really think I'll be doing the Makeup Bag Monday posts anymore... but I do have a little bit of a purse makeup bag thing going on right now... so I thought I would just do that for Makeup Bag Monday! And it's not all makeup... but it's fun little useful and handy things... so yeah!

So for the actual Makeup Bag I use a Snoopy Makeup Bag. This came from England, one of my family friends got it for me from England- and I haven't seen anything like it in the US... so I thought that would be good to keep my stuff in... that way it won't get confused with anything the store is selling or anything. Plus I love snoopy- so it makes me happy.

I have the Bite Beauty case- this is what the holiday sets come in usually... I think it's a good way to keep lip products from melting... and pretty much any lip product will fit in there. Plus there's a nice mirror. Some of these aren't sturdy... this one was super sturdy for me. I've had it for a few years.

I have another Bite Mirror in here too. It's from the recent set that they released around the sephora sale. This is pretty and its useful to have a little mirror like this. You don't have to open and close it, someone I know always needs one lol. So that's handy.

I have a little notebook with a pen. I write- I like to have a notebook or 2 with me at all times to write down any ideas I have. I got the notebook from Primark.

I have a Jouer Lipgloss. This was free with a purchase when I bought the Springtime in Paris Palette... and it's okay. It isn't my favorite- but it's going to be really amazing as a purse buddy. It's easy, summery and goes with a lot of things. I'm keeping it in that tin.

I have a bath and body works coupon... that particular one is expired... but I have 3 more that aren't expired. If I'm at Bath and Body Works without a coupon... I won't buy anything lol.

And speaking of Bath and Body Works I have a Heart of Gold Hand Cream... which I really like. It smells really good and it is a good moisturizer.

Speaking of smelling good: Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy.I love this smell and right now I have a lot of love and respect for Ariana Grande right now.

And I have a Hair tie... always need a hair tie right?

I'll also keep whatever lip products I'm currently using here today it's Bareminerals Juju and Bite Beauty Rose Pearl... those aren't pictured, but I thought I'd mention.

Also if I'm going out or if it's hot or something- I'll pack a setting spray.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments