I Caved: Target Beauty Box June Review

So I know I said I'd never purchase a Target Beauty Box again... but there was one thing in this box that I kind of needed and I did have $10 in Target Gift Cards from other Beauty Purchases... and I just thought it was a better value than the last box I got... so keep that in mind. Their Summer Boxes seem to be the better Bang for your buck... and I think I will continue to purchase even if there is one thing I need and other things I'll use...I'll purchase it.

So anyway there is a mini of the Hawaiin Tropic Island Sport Sunscreen... they put a sunscreen in the last box... and I'm never really in need of more sunscreens... but it is nice to have minis for on the go maybe. If I'm out with my friends and then we decide "Hey, let's go to the beach." It'll be handy to have... idk. It's a nice size and a good product.

A John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Salt Spray... which is awesome! Again... not something I really needed... but I like Sea Salt Sprays and I'll use this.

Sinful Colors Nail Polish! I love Sinful Colors... this is a red color... which I'm not super excited about- but it'll be nice around the Fourth of July. It's also a more summery red... so that's good!

Masque Bar Soothing Sheet Mask- I think I've maybe tried this before from a Target box... but it was a Target Gift with Purchase box... so it was a little different. It's nice to have in a box... I'll definitely use this! Haven't used a sheet mask in a while!

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Treatment- I really like this! This is just a little mini size... which I'm okay with because a little goes a long way with this conditioner... I've used it before and I like it a lot.

Schick Hydro Silk Woman's Razor- this is why I bought the box in the first place! Lol. I needed a new razor... and this box is $7... so it was an easy way to get a new razor. I kind of like this... it doesn't give as good a shave as the Quatro... but it is still really good.

And the Nyx Gotcha Covered Concealer- they just sent a random shade of this... and this probably isn't the shade I'd buy for myself... but it worked and it was a little yellow- which sometimes covers a little bit better... I kind of liked it. This isn't something that gets good reviews... but I thought it was okay. I don't really change Concealers too often... so that's kind of an exciting way to try a new one.

Overall... I forgive Target for the last box I got... lol. I'll definitely pay more attention to what looks like it's full sized and what is probably a sample... this is just a good box though.

I also might try a men's box sometime... I don't have a boyfriend... my dad probably would use the stuff... but idk. I want to do a post on men's products because I don't know a lot about them... and I feel like it'd be interesting! Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments