Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Fridays 6.2.17



Frugal 


The L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara... this is amazing! I got the waterproof version and it is AMAZING! It gives so much volume and makes my lashes sooo nice and long. It's almost as good as the It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara... I don't like it quite as much... but it is still REALLY great and I will definitely be picking this up again.

I've heard it's a better dupe for the Better Than Sex mascara... idk about that... I like the Better Than Sex mascara- but I'm allergic to it. I think I have the lighter black version and it's just not as dark as the Too Faced from what I remember... but it is still really nice!

Fancy 
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. I was using a lot of different palettes this week and I didn't necessarily love the eye look that I was getting with them... but then I used this palette and it was amazing... the quality was just so so good! I love it. It always works.

Fragrance 
La Fleur from Bath and Body Works. It just smells so much fancier than it is... and it lasts really well for a bath and Body works Fragrance Mist. I'll have a Fragrance Freak review coming soon!

Fashion 
I didn't really dress up this week because I didn't really go anywhere... but I did get new shoes from the Clarks Outlet recently... and I like them. I like how shiny they are and they were comfy and affordable so it's all wins!

That is it! Hope you guys like this! I feel like it was a short week... but an okay week still! As far as favorites go at least lol.

Favorite
I'm going to say Seamus Gordon and The Theorizer on youtube. They both do Pixar and Film theories... and I love Pixar... so I love watching their videos. Just great youtubers and good channels to subscribe to... if you're interested in those sorts of videos.



Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments