Thrifty Thursday: Juvia's Place Saharan 2 Blush Palette

This is the new and sold out quite often at Juvia's Place... The Saharan 1 palette was there when I last checked... but this still said sold out... I'm not sure if they restocked it or not then... maybe by this time they did restock... but I got this off of Hautelook when it was sold out... and it was nice. They are $18 each with shipping they're a little more... you can use affiliate codes for Juvia's Place for ten percent off... I would use BudgetBeautyGuru aka Emerald's code, which is Emerald10... she's a fantastic instagrammer- always posts great deals, new products and she's always just super nice and helpful. One of my favorite people to follow on IG!

Anyway... onto the review! The blushes are all very different and they're really beautiful. There's a light pink, a berry colored one, a shimmery one, an orange blush... plus a bronzer/contour and a highlight... and they are all amazing! It is an excellent, excellent blush palette and I would definitely recommend. It's hard to find these colors in one palette... they're very pigmented and I think can work for any skintone... I'm a lighter skintone so I need to blend a little more... but these blend like a dream!

The highlight is probably my favorite part... it is somewhat life changing! It's really really like "Ohhh Shannon's cheekbones are out to play" but it still looks somewhat neutral... not over the top... but still quite vibrant. Especially if you use it with the shimmery blush... it's crazy!

I think my least favorite part is the bronzer... that's maybe the hardest to blend shade of the bunch... doesn't totally work naturally for my skin shade... might work for other skintones... but yeah. This is the one you can't totally get away with... but I still used it... I'm going to work with it. Lol. It's okay... but compared to the other products that are phenomenal... this falls a little flat... but that's okay.

The colors all last a really long time too... They'll stay on your cheeks all day... it'll look the same. I don't always have a problem with that... but it's been pretty hot and these don't go anywhere.

So that is everything. Highly recommend this palette! Hope you guys like it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments