Fragrance Freak Review: Bath and Body Works La Fleur Fine Fragrance Mist

So I thought I'd do another Fragrance Freak post because I haven't done one in forever... and I really love this new scent from Bath and Body Works.

First off the packaging is really really pretty. I like this better than the current rounded packaging they have now... it's a little square-ish and the image on it is really pretty. There's a flower- it's very parisian and cute.

And it smells like a super fancy perfume too. It's very floral... but not like a more mature type of floral... like a fresh springtime flower... it's really really nice, fresh and clean smelling.

It lasts a pretty long time too on the skin and on the clothes. I have sprayed this on pajamas because I like it to just sort of wind down with a lot of the time... and it's really good! It kind of lasts throughout the night. If you get really hot or sweaty or if you do a lot... it might not smell as nice... but it might hang around for a little bit. If you run a marathon... you're still going to be stinky... but you might also smell a little like flowers. Probably not a whole lot like flowers... but a little bit of a floral hint.

And I haven't been wearing it a full week like in most of my Fragrance Freak reviews... but I have been wearing it a lot and I like it a lot. I would say this would probably be a good scent to travel with... I mean its full sized- so it isn't the best for that.. but if you're taking a road trip or somewhere where you aren't flying- this would be easy to bring... it lasts a long time and smells a lot fancier than it actually is. I also think a lot of people would like this one in particular because it is pretty universal. Unless you know someone that hates any sort of floral scent... I think this will work!

So yeah. Great scent overall- would highly recommend and I love it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments