June Favorites! 2017

Heyyyy guys! I'm back to your regularly scheduled blogs! I took a few days off because a lot has been going on in my life right now and blogging and instagramming just kind of fell short. Luckily, next month is Makeup Look Month and I started doing those a long long time ago... so Everything should be good for the next month! Now Onto the Favorites!

Let's start out with some palettes! I didn't get many new eye palettes this month... I just ordered one recently, and I got a couple from the drugstore that I haven't tried out much yet... but because I am doing my "Makeup Look Month" next month, I rediscovered some old, but good palettes.

And the first one I have to mention is the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette... this is amazing! If you have a lot of single shadows- this is a great companion palette. If you don't really like colorful looks... this is a great palette. If you're just starting out with makeup- great palette. Mature eyelids? Great palette. Hooded eyes? Great palette... you get my point here... this palette will work for a lot of people and I totally love it! I have it on 2 top 5 lists next month... so you'll see 2 makeup looks with it. I wore it a lot more than twice, I can tell you that. It's just really really nice!

Next up is the Lorac Mega Pro 3... If you have this palette... break it out right now! This is perfect for summer... plus every other stinkin' season of the year because every color you could want is with this palette. Someone in a beauty group asked if you had one palette you could magically never hit pan on... I thought of this right away. It might not be my favorite palette... maybe it isn't even my favorite limited edition palette... but you can get all sorts of looks with this and it's just amazing.

This was a big month for cheek products also for me... lots of new releases in the cheek variety... I have a feeling this will be a trend that continues next month because I just ordered a Lorac Cheek Palette and there is one cheek palette I got toward the end of the month that I feel like I'll have to talk about... lol. But anyway the Saharan Blush Palette from Juvia's Place. This is the Saharan 2 palette... The highlight in this is life changing, the blush shades are unique and I just love them. This is amazing.

Another favorite is the Covergirl Instant Cheekbones Blush... they don't carry these at every drugstore... so you might need to hunt for these... I have 3 shades... I think they have one more color that I'll probably pick up next time I see it because these are a total hidden gem. The freaking highlights in these are impressive... this is definitely one of the best drugstore things ever... I hope they repackage these and re-release them because they need a little bit of a revamp... but trust me- they're amazing.

Speaking of amazing highlights... Nars Copacobana... OMG! This I got as a 4 hour beauty break from Ulta- they had a bunch of Nars things... this is the only one I've really used... it's just great. I'm upset Nars is selling in China... BOO NARS! There are so many brands pulling out of China to be Cruelty Free... you don't need that! You can do just as good without compromising your Cruelty Free Status. Such a step in the wrong direction... but anyway I'm not all cruelty free so I probably will still buy from Nars... I just don't know if I can really justify the splurge for Nars anymore... so there's that.

Now onto the face... I got a sample of the Benefit Boing Concealer from Ulta too... it's amazing. It's funny how I have the free samples from my Ulta order on the list... but not the actual items I purchased... lol. Anyway This is great, feels really light- covers surprisingly well... I haven't had any blemishes to test it out on... but its been good otherwise. So I like that.

The Rimmel BB Cream has been what I've been reaching for most this month. Idk if it's a favorite per se... but it's a nice, affordable product to use and it's light coverage which I like in the summer... I'm not mad at it. It's good.

I really liked the Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation. I haven't been using it quite as much but I love the application of it... it looks nice on my dry skin and it just works really well... so it's a fave.

I love the L'oreal Lash Paradise Mascara. This is as good as my It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara... I lost the superhero mascara somewhere in the process of cleaning my room out to make room for my new furniture... I have a backup but... I'm not ready for it yet... ugh lol. Anyway this is really nice and I would recommend getting it at the drugstore because it is just as good as high end!

I have 2 hair favorites this month. The Deevacurl Buildup Buster and the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Mask. These work great together. The Deevacurl came in an Ulta box that they had during their Love Your Hair Event, the Aussie came in a Target Beauty Box. These make my hair so nice and soft when I use them together... I just really like how my hair ends up looking. I've been leaving my hair in a bun most of the time these days because it's hot... but yeah. Those are great together and they work really well.

The Dr. Teals Lavender Sleep Foam Bath with Pure Epsom Salt has just been so nice this month. I've been using it in the tub and it kind of helps just clear my mind and focus... and it's helped me a lot creatively and I've just been really happy while using this. It helped me go to bed earlier too... so it does do the sleep part as well. I really like it. I think I like the smell of the Eucalyptus one better... but this one helps me more.

Speaking of Sleep I also got the Nighttime Tea scent of the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Line... Kind of the same deal here. Really relaxes me and helps me. I still love the Eucalyptus Mint scent... but something about this one is just great. And this really helps me sleep!

I also really liked the Magic in The Air Shower Gel from Bath and Body Works... I need to pick up more of this because I just had a small sample. It smelled really good but it didn't last as long... And again... this just made me happy and I liked it.

And last but not least... the Homedics Home Foot Spa. I haven't been using this lately because I've had no time to and right now I don't really have a place for it where I usually use it... but it's been good! It's nice and relaxing and just helps me to do something for myself for just 20 minutes... it's good!

And that is it! What did you like this June? Let me know!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments