Worth it Wednesday: Makeup Forever Stick Foundation

I've been LOVING this foundation so far! It's really good for my dry skin... it is so easy to use and the coverage it gives is just so perfect!

I apply just a little bit. I dot it on my cheeks, chin, forehead I give a few little dots and then my nose and then I just blend it in with a foundation brush. Really with this, a little bit goes a long way. It works with a Beauty Blender as well... I used that for the first time today- so that's pretty good! I was happy with how it worked today!

I've mostly been using it with the Smashbox Primer Oil, which I really love it with...but I also really like it with the Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Illuminate. It seems to work with whatever I use it with... which is really cool! That can't be said of every foundation... but this one is really easy with whatever primer!

Both powder and cream products layer nicely on top of it too. It lasts a long time for me... my skin is kind of dry but normal... so it isn't like foundation normally wears off... but this looks the same at the beginning of the day as at the end of the day... which is really really nice!

And I love how fast it is to use this foundation... Foundation can sometimes take a while... with this its like zip zap zop... done! Flawless finish and a perfect face. I love "Quick and Easy" makeup finds and this might be the most expensive quick and easy find that I have... but it's still super quick, easy and it probably works for all skin types... it works for mine... but I've heard it working for other. There's a huge color selection and the girls at Sephora are super helpful and will help you pick out a color.

So that is everything! I hope you guys like this review or find it useful! I'll probably talk more about it the more I use it... I think it is worth the hype... kind of worth the price... but it is expensive and I'd rather it not be. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments