Easy Sparkly Look w. Lorac California Dreaming Palette

So I have a feeling this palette is going to be made permanent... but I'm not totally sure. I got it when it was on sale for $18... it's still available on Sephora's site for $30. It's a great palette... I think it's well worth the $30. It's a great palette... so easy to use and there are lots of looks you can do with it... so I'm quite happy with this... but lets get into the makeup look. Maybe I'll do a review of it later if it's still available... but spoilers: Pretty sure it's worth it... and it might be going in my everyday makeup drawers for spring and summer.

Face 

Primer- Smashbox Primer Oil

Foundation- I layered a little bit of the Makeup Forever Stick Foundation and used a beauty blender to blend it out. Then I mixed a bit of the Halo Custom Enhancer Drops with it.

Contour- I started with the cream contour in the Tartiest Pro Glow Palette and then I topped it off with the powder contour.

Blush- The Rose Prosecco highlight from Primark. Makes a perfect blush!

Highlight- Strobe from the Tartiest Pro Glow Palette
Here's the look with glasses because why not? 

Eyes 
Some Glitter Fallout... but still pretty good! 

Primer- Ulta Matte Primer

Shadows- The Lorac California Dreaming Palette. Kitty Cat on the lid, Overcast in the Crease and Boots on the outer corner.

Mascara- It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara

Lips- Bite Beauty Prismatic Cream Pearl Lipgloss in Rose Pearl. Love this!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments