Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Friday (6.23.17)

Alrighty... onto the faves!

Frugal 
I've tried a lot of great drugstore makeup this week... it is kind of hard to choose between things... but I'm going to go with the Rimmel  BB Cream. I'll have a first impression of this soon... not too soon... but soon... it's just a really nice and I love it. It's perfect for summer! It's amazing!

Fancy 
There is only one fancy thing that I've really used this week... the Nars Orgasm Lipstick. This is gorgeous! I got it at Ulta because I had bonus points on Nars and 3x the points on everything... so it got me a lot of points lol. It's just a gorgeous natural, summery lipstick. It's comfortable and it lasts a long time... and I recommend it!

Fragrance 
This was another easy choice... The Bath and Body Works Nighttime Tea Aromatherapy Shower Gel. I love this shower Gel... it's just a great scent and I'm just a fan!

Fashion 
I got a denim jumpsuit from Old Navy... I LOVE it! I'm going to wear it when I see Despicable Me 3 and I'll do a whole minion look... it'll be super super cute. I had an OOTD planned with it... but now I have a little bit more planned... so I'll wait.

Favorite 
Hmmm... this is hard to choose. I'm going to pick my Niece's favorite of the week and say the children's book Llama Llama Red Pajama. It's such a cute book. It's got a very sweet message... the Llama is sad when his Mama steps out of the room and then his Mama says sometimes she's busy, but she's always thinking of her Llama and always loving him... It's so sweet, clever and fun to read. It all rhymes and it's just easy and fun to read with different voices. The illustrations are cute... it's just adorable overall. It is written buy Anna Dewdney, I just looked it up and unfortunately Anna passed away last year... I had no idea about that... and that just gives the book a whole new meaning and makes me want to cry.

Here is a video of her reading the book on youtube... which is very sweet. The show will be turned into a Netflix series in the fall! So look for it!

And that is it! Hope you guys like it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments