Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Fridays! 6.9.17

I have a TON of favorites for the Fancy Category this week... It's only Wednesday when I'm writing this and I already can't really narrow it down to one clear favorite... so there are just going to be a lot of products this week...which is a good thing! I've been re-using some old favorites and some new favorites... and it's just been working out for me... so that is good.

Frugal 
That being said... I always start with the Frugal... which really might be the best product of this week... the Juvia's Place Saharan 2 Blush Palette... I just got this yesterday- I ordered it when it was on Hautelook and it came in yesterday and I used it for the first time today... and it just looks so flawless and nice. The blushes are pigmented enough without being hard to blend or too over the top... it's just good. So yeah... I only used this once at the time of writing it... but I used 3 of the shades... I used Yara as a bronzer, Bee as a Blush and Zoba as a highlight... Zoba and Bee are definitely the best... but the other blushes are so beautiful too... and this is definitely worth the price. Its under $20 and it is just fantastic. I love it, would highly, highly recommend.

Fancy 

I can't even pick one from this category... there's just a lot of great stuff!

I'm going to start off by saying the Makeup Forever Stick Foundation... I put this away for a little bit in favor of some other foundations... and this definitely works better for me. It looks really beautiful on my skin... gives a good coverage while still being dewy... and I just really really like it. It's easy to use and it works well.

Along with that: The CoverFx Custom Infusion Drops in the hydration formula... this just adds to that. It makes it a little bit more natural looking... by "It" I mean foundation- but specifically the Makeup Forever Foundation... it's just really a good way to give your skin a little something extra while applying your makeup.

The Fiona Stiles Illuminating Palette... this was my "Product of the day" on my instagram on Tuesday. It just gives such a nice natural glow and it works amazingly with the Stick Foundation and the Infusion drops... I just really like it.

And last but not least... the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette. Such a good palette... I used it once this week because I was trying on Bridesmaids Dresses and I wanted something that was kind of neutral and wouldn't really distract from anything. This worked great and I just really love it. It's one of my favorite palettes... there will be a few looks with this palette coming soon... which is funny because I usually do the same look... but this is a good one and kind of underrated at this point! I love it!

Fragrance 
I've pretty much been wearing Bonjour Paris from Bath and Body Works all week... it smells good but it doesn't always last that long on me. One day it did last a long time and I really liked how it smelled throughout the day... but something has changed since then I guess because it just doesn't last as great anymore... so that's kind of a bummer... but I still like the scent and that's what I'm using currently.

Fashion 
I don't necessarily have a fashion pick... but I did get my Bridesmaid dress for my friends wedding this week... I just ordered it- I don't have it yet and I'm not going to post any pictures until after the wedding... but it's Hailey Paige, it's one shoulder and it's gorgeous! I'm excited... I'm teasing this a bit because the wedding isn't until February... so I might not post it at all... but just so you know... that's a thing and it's fashion-related.

Favorite 
This might have been my favorite last week... but Friends. I've been watching it again and loving it again. I just got to the part where Ross and Rachel get together... so I'm still early on... but I love it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments