Influenster Posh Voxbox Unboxing- (ALMOST $200 VALUE????)

Alrighty... so this is pretty darn cool! I've gotten Influenster Voxboxes before... I've never gotten one with prestige makeup in it... and I like Drugstore and Prestige makeup... but this is just awesome! I highly recommend you check out Influenster. I did get these items for free in exchange for reviews... so of corse I'll give you some reviews... now is just kind of my first impression and a "No, I'm not paying $30 for a washcloth" type of deal... so let's get started! Lol.

First off we have the Browfood Aqua Brow Powder and Pencil Duo. This retails for $25... They sent the shade brunette... which is good because I am a brunette. This is a little bit lighter than my brows... but I've already got some strong eyebrows- so I don't mind it a little lighter... I think it'll still blend in okay. It seems like it'll be easy to build up and everything. It was very easy to rub off... which may or may not be good... idk I don't really know brows well... but I'm excited to give this a try! I like that it has a pencil and a powder. The Applicator for the powder looks a little weird... and the powder comes off wayyy more pigmented than the pencil.. so that makes me nervous... but I'll try it and let you guys know. I'm not a brow expert... so hopefully I can figure it out. Lol.
swatches... I believe the top is the pencil and the bottom is the powder. The Pencil I had to build... the powder is very pigmented. 

The packaging... I like how small it is.The Pencil you pull out from the skinnier end and the powder you twist from the wider end. 
this is the applicator for the powder end. Very interesting. Lol. 

The Sigma Beauty Aura Powder Blush. This is super fun for me... the only Sigma thing I've ever tried is the Drying Tower... which I kind of have mixed feelings about. The color I got is Nymphaea- which is a really pretty light pink... I don't think I have anything like this in a single... but I have some similar things in palettes. It's matte and really nice. Its a Huge pan size with a nice mirror and it retails for $19... which I think it's well worth.
Size Comparison with my hand. 

Lighting isn't great and blush swatches aren't a great indicator of things... but here we go anyway! 
This color is so pretty and the packaging is so nice. 

Next up we have the Sigma F40 Angled Contour Brush. This feels really nice and fluffy. It retails for $23 and I think this is what I'm most excited about. I've never tried Sigma Brushes... so this will be my first... and I'm excited to see how it works in the Sigma Drying Rack. So I'm really excited to clean this.
Really half Assing it with these pics... not even going to lie. Lol. But this is a brush. 

They did also give Influenster members a discount... just use the code Prestige10 and you can get $10 off your purchase of $50 or more on Sigma's Website... so that's pretty cool. It isn't working for me right now... so idk if it's good or not... but try lol. Maybe after the Semi Annual sale i s over.

And next we have the Julep Boost your Radiance Reparative Seed Facial Oil. This looks and smells a lot like the CoverFX Custom Infusion Hydration drops... so I'll probably compare the two a little if I can find the ingredients for both. This is $36 and you get more product than the CoverFx... so if they are dupes... go for this one. This feels a little more serum-y I think than the Coverfx... probably not much more... but it's a little bit thicker. But yeah. It claims to be for all skin types... so that's good!
Not even trying a little with these photos... but this is good. Lol. I'm excited for this. 

The Aquis Hair thing is the one where I'm like "really?" Its probably what I'll get the most use out of tbh... but it is the most ridiculous of all the items and something I definitely wouldn't purchase on my own. It's a $30-$45 towel made from an ultra light material that is supposed to rapidly dry your hair... so that's exciting. It comes in a cool package with a hair tie. You can buy this at Sephora. I know I'll use this a lot... but it's a towel with a hair tie... so... yeah.

The Ouidad Climate Control Defrizzing Shampoo and Conditioner. I'm excited about this because I love Ouidad products- I use them daily... but I've never tried a shampoo and conditioner... and my hair does get frizzy. These are small sizes- the full sized retails for $22 and $24 (the shampoo is the less expensive one) And they probably come in jumbo sizes for more also... I just counted these as $11 and $12... so that's where my pricing at the beginning comes from. These are generous samples... but its a sample still.

The Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift... this is $65 and I kind of ruined the box while opening it... so I can't really show the picture of that... but the outer packaging was awesome- there was like a part where you pull out and then it just opens up with the tube of eye cream in the middle. It has a roller for when you start using it more... so that's pretty nifty too. And it has a cooling metal tip where the product comes out of... so I'm really excited to try that! I'm 25 and I like looking younger... so yeah. Lol. I plan to stay 25 for a while.

So that is everything... I'm super excited to review all these items and... I wasn't planning on having reviews next month... but maybe I'll do an update towards the end of the month or something... idk... I wasn't expecting this when I scheduled my theme for the next few months... so maybe I'll have bonus posts? I might review these on youtube... which is something I want to start doing... so yeah. Keep a look out for updates on these... I'll let you know how they are... my reviews are 100% honest- Influenster is looking for Honest feedback... I should hope anyway lol. So... we're honest here. I can't lie in real life... I don't like being lied to and I wouldn't lie to anyone... so yeah.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments