Collective Mostly Beauty Haul- Target, Bath and Body Works, Sephora and more Ulta

PI like shopping... so here you go.

Bath and Body Works 

I had an awesome coupon and the Semi Annual sale is going on... so everything was really cheap. I had a $20 off of $50 coupon so I got $20 worth of free stuff... you can't beat that!

I walked in and saw the body butters. I grabbed A Thousand Wishes because I have the spray and lotion, and this package was so so cute! I also grabbed a Wild Madagascar Vanilla because I have a spray and their triple moisture body creams of this and I like it.

I also got some hand soaps. Crisp Morning Air, which I liked back when it came out in the late summer but never picked up. I also got a Pumpkin Pecan Waffles and a Cozy Vanilla Cream.

I got a full size spray of one of their fall scents I used a lot of. The Crisp Apple Orchard spray to be exact. This smelled really good and unique for an apple scent. Plus I used up half my mini spray, so I know I'll get use out of it!

I also got a mini size of the Peach and Honey Almond spray because I really like the lotion I have of this scent and I never got the spray. I also picked up a back up (full size)  lotion because I really like this scent a lot.

And I got the Crisp Morning Air Hand Lotion because I like it a lot and I used my other one quite a bit. My mom got the Vanilla Bean Noel mini lotion because she liked it a lot. And I was just a little under to use my coupon, so I picked up a new hand sanitizer spray in Coconut Lime Verbeana. Which smells awesome!

Almost forgot! I got the endless weekend Triple Moisture Body Cream in Endless Weekend... I like this scent a lot I wish they had more things in this scent!

Target 

I only got a few things here... but to me they are exciting.

The least exciting thing I got was the ELF eyelash curler. I don't have one, and I thought I might as well try one. My lashes sometimes droop, so this will help!

I also got the L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Glistening Garnet. I love these eyeshadows and I always wanted this one.  Its really pretty!

And I wanted a big purse... so I got one! From Mossimo, its a large satchel, there are nice pockets and a good back pocket. It can even fit an Ipad Mini... which could be useful for me, so I'm quite happy. I don't have a pic right now because I'm going to do a whats in my bag with this soon.

Ulta 

So my sister was wearing this really pretty sparkly headband and she got it in one of the Stila holiday kits. And I said "Oh I was thinking of getting one just for the baublebar gift card." So she said "ohhh I'll see what kits they have left" because she lives closer to an Ulta than I do and she goes there more often and was redeeming her points. So thats what I did. I got the Be Jeweled Makeup Set that comes with 3 lipglazes, an eyeshadow in Kitten, a really pretty bracelet and a $10 Baublebar gift card. I have 3 very similar lip glazes, but I've almost finished all 3 of them. I have the Kitten eyeshadow... but its in a palette and I'm close to hitting pan... and really I liked the bracelet a lot... so I got it just for that lol. And I'm happy I get to pick out some other Baubles to add. They have some cute sale items they have an emoji bracelet and some other pretty bracelets and I like that. Lol.

Sephora 

I wanted to use my 10% off VIB Coupon ASAP so I got some Too Faced Products.  I really liked the Candelight Shadow Insurance so I got the Champagne one as well. And I'm wearing it on its own and I love it! It is just as good as the Candelight one and I am happy for that.

I also got the Melted Lipstick in Melted Peony. I like this because it is VERY similar to the Milani Intense Liquid colors (Milani and too faced are really similar companies IMO.) I loved the first intense liquid color I got so much that I bought the rest of the line... but then the smell and formula of the rest of the line was crappy and I've been weary of drugstore lipsticks since then. This applies the same only nicer and it tastes and smells like the good formula version I tried. Also I lost that lipstick in the good formula one... so I'm happy I tried this now.

Baublebar 

So since I got the Stila gift set with the gift card and they were having a sale, I decided to order a few bracelets from baublebar!

I got one of their emoticon bracelets with the emoji guy with the hearts in his eyes. Its cute!

And then I got this cool pearl one with metal on it. Its super cool looking and I really like layering these together.


The bracelet in the first pic and the emoji bracelet were from that Baublebar order. The cone bracelet was from the Stila kit and the watch is from American Eagle, and I got it the day after Christmas... but I didn't actually get a pic during that haul post. 

Comments