Weekly Favorites: 1/12/15

I'm not really sure what my favorites were last week... I was kinda all over the place with my make up... lol I know not a great way to start a favorites... but mehh? Lol.

I used my Naked 3 palette again and I feel like I need to get a little more into this palette. I used it a lot and I felt like I got a little tired of it... but there are some great looks to be made with this palette and I'm excited to get into it a little more. I also reached for My Lorac Pro 2 again, and the shadows are just so easy to use, its pretty amazing.

Most of the week I used my Smashbox BB Cream, I love this stuff. I never would have tried this without that little Sephora inside JC Penny kit, and I just think its awesome. It covers really well, its not too matte or too dewey. I like it a lot.

I also like the new Maybeline Face Studio Master Prime primer in the illuminating version and I like that a lot too. It works really well and it really does blur and illuminate. I haven't actually used it with anything other than BB Creams... but I like wearing primer with BB Creams also... so theres that.

I also have been loving the Too Faced Shadow Insurance in the Champagne and Candelight versions. These work really well on their own and with eyeshadow over them. They are awesome.

Also from Too Faced the Melted Lipstick in Melted Peony. This is just a really nice pink shade that applies really well and I think it would be flattering on a lot of people. Its also longwearing. Its really really good.

So that is everything. I hope you guys found this helpful in some way... and yeah. Byee!

-Shannon

Comments