Weekly Favorites

First off, I've been reaching for the Lorac Pro 2 palette quite often this week. Its so easy to use and the colors go well together. Plus I feel like this just works so fast because you barely have to blend and they are so pigmented. The matte and the shimmer shades are both amazing. I know Lorac just released an Unzipped Gold palette that looks nice too. They're a little soft and messy, but pigmented as anything and easy to apply and come up with looks. 

Other palettes I used this week and loved, The Tarte Bon Voyage palette, I know this is limited edition and you can't get it anymore... but the Tarte eyeshadow formula is really good. And this is also easy to use, I usually do a 2 color look with this and I feel like if I don't use this for a while, I miss it... so this is good. 

I also used the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration palette. I love this, super pigmented, easy to come up with nice neutral looks. 

And since I've been wearing more matte colors I've been using the Urban Decay Primer Potion. I really like this primer, I use it all the time for mattes and it works really well. 

I've been using a lot of BB Creams... I've kind of been loving my old favorite combo this week, Rimmel Stay Matte and Olay Fresh Effects. These are awesome together, it creates a nice bright matte look. It makes the skin look healthy and nice overall. I just really like it. 

And Benefit's Hoola Bronzer, is pretty awesome. I'm trying to get into contouring kinda sorta lol. More just bronzing with sort of a contour, idk. Its easy to use for a bronzer. 

Also my Bite Beauty Lipsticks. I used Sable this week from the bite beauty remix set, which is no longer available, but it is available in a full size High Pigment lip Pencil. This is a good neutral color, I like it a lot. Comfortable, pretty longwearing and just really like it overall. Kind of follows the Marsala trend. Also the Fig lipstick, I've been loving a lot. Its a perfect everyday color. 

And I recently bought 2 new Wet n Wild lipsticks and they are quite awesome. I got the colors Ready to Swoon and Will You Be With Me... these are great together or on their own. Kind of the same color, Will You Be With Me is a little lighter, so it looks good in the center of the lip... they're just good lipsticks... and they were 89 cents! I have no idea how these are so good and only 89 cents. They feel a lot like the Bite ones actually. I think this is a new collection, but I'm not sure. I'm not super familiar with Wet n Wild lipsticks, I think they're new and permanent... but if you can get them... they're 89 cents. You cant' go wrong lol. 

Byee! 
-Shannon 

Comments