Fragrance Friday: Pacifica rollerballs

So recently I got some Rollerballs from the brand Pacifica and I thought I would let you know what I like about them and what I don't like about them.

So I got a set that came with Tuscan Blood Orange, Indian Coconut Nectar and Tahitian Gardenia.

So one thing about these as a rollerball is that the scent is very strong, but its something that you only smell. Other people may not smell it right away on you. It would be good for a date probably because you would probably be closer to the person you're dating than anyone else. Its also good because you can keep it in your purse and refresh throughout the day and its really good.

The one I think is most everyone's favorite is the Tuscan Blood orange. I don't know if this is my favorite of the bunch, but I would recommend this to you guys the most probably. It smells exactly like it sounds. Usually describing scents is hard, but this is straight up oranges. Its really fresh and its really nice. I am usually bothered by citrus smells when I'm in the shower. It doesn't usually bother me as a perfume though and this doesn't bother me. I don't have anything else to layer this with, I'll sometimes layer it over the Endless Weekend Triple Moisture Body Cream from Bath and Body Works, or with that fragrance mist itself. I don't have a travel size of that spray, but this is a similar match so it would work. Its really good, and strong and I just like it. This will probably be my jam in the summer time.

My favorite of the bunch is the Indian Coconut Nectar scent. This doesn't smell like most coconut body sprays or anything, but its really coconutty and really nice. It smells a lot like the Glamglow hydrating mask in the blue package... and I think it smells like something else too. Its unusual and I don't think it would be everyone's cup of tea... Idk. I like it a lot. I have the full size of the Body Butter also and I think I usually layer it... I definitely will if I don't because I love it. I don't really know how to describe this other than exactly like that mask... its just something I really like and I'd recommend you smell it if you like coconut scents! It would probably go well with Oahu or Cool Coconut Surf from Bath and Body Works.

And last... and probably least, although it is still good. The Tahitian Gardenia. This is like a sweet floral scent. It smells like a flower picked from the ground kind of. I feel like too much of this would be really stinky, but alone its just kind of pretty and light and florally. I really like it. It is unique. These are unique scents I think because of their cruelty free formulas. I like that about them.

Another thing I want to mention is that I recommend shaking these before putting them on yourself. That helps moisten them a little bit more. I like putting mine on my wrists and by my neck up to my ear... which would probably be really sexy on a date. Right now the Orange one is living in my purse. They're all really really good and they come in handy a lot.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments