Style Saturday: OOOTD-Lumberjack girl next door

I have a lot of new stuff for winter, I thought I would show you some outfit of the day types of things. Note: These pictures are horrible. I need to find my camera so that I can take an actual good picture, or maybe I need to go in my sister's room because she has a full-length mirror or maybe go to a room with better lighting... idk, just be warned. I want to do more of these, but the pics are TERRIBLE! I'm not a professional beauty blogger, I don't claim to be or anything. I just do this for fun and if someone thinks this is useful, thats good enough for me... but right now, these are crappy pics.

Look #1- The Lumberjack girl next door 

Lol I like the name of this look. It's very basic but still really pretty. I think a lot of guys would think this is cute. 

So I got this Kelly green plaid flannel top from American Eagle that is called the vintage boyfriend shirt or something like that. It has a hood on it which is cool. It also looks a little like my high school uniform skirt...so that is cool. Layered under it I have a tank from New York and Company. I believe this is called a cami at the store, but there is no built in bra... Which I prefer cause I have big boobs and need a little more support, so I tend to wear a bra under cami's anyway. They always have these, I love buying these from anywhere pretty much when they're on sale in colors that I know I'll wear cause I'll eventually have a use for it... And I've uses this a lot since then lol. 

My jeans are high rise jeggings from American Eagle and they're like a cool multi-colored print. I like the way the blues and greens go together, which you'll see with some other things I have on. 

For jewelry I have these cute bow earrings that I got from New York and Company I think... Yeah. Hit topic and forever 21 probably have similar things, I worked at New York and company so I got this one... And yeah. I like it. I also have this pretty stone type of necklace that's green. I forget where this is from, it's from a local jewelry place... I think it's in Long Branch if your in NJ but idk the name... My mom actually won this set at a gift auction and gave it to me. 

And then there is my arm jewelry, which I've talked about before. I have a watch from American Eagle, a cone rose gold bracelet from Baublebar that came in Stila's holiday sets. And an emoji bracelet from baublebar's website and then on my other hand another Baublebar bracelet and my college ring. 

< Can kind of see my necklace here. 

<bracelets and blingy watch

<other cool silvery bracelet from Baublebar

When I went out I wore a black peacoat that I got last year from New York and Company when it was on sale. And my Nana actually knitted a scarf and hat for all the female members of the family and mine just happened to be a really pretty pattern with dark blues and greens that I think work nicely with my outfit. Don't have pics of these... but I also used my Target pocketbook...



I also wore my blue cardigan Ugg Boots... Which I haven't actually worn in quite some time since I got my new cardigan Uggs.., but these are cute too! And yeah I think that's everything I wore.



Hope you liked this little outfit of the day...maybe next time I'll have better pictures! 

BYEEEE! 
-Shannon

Comments