Weekly Faves! (1/5/15)

Hey yay guys! It's Monday, start of a new week, so here are the products I really loved last week!

First off the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream. I love the coverage of this, especially for a BB Cream. I feel like this helps blur my pores and really gives my skin a nice even finish. I also like that it is a Satiny finish and it's not totally matte or Dewey. It's my favorite foundation product of the moment. 

Also the Nars Orgasm blush... Wow. I never wanted to buy a Nars product because they just seem too ridiculously fancy for me... But this is amazing. It's the nicest blush I own, it applies like a dream. It's pigmented but not too pigmented and it's just been my favorite blush! 

I also bought some... And by some I mean all of the elf baked highlights and these are amazing. Kathleenlights on YouTube raves about these and she always has a beautiful Dewey glow and these are really perfect for that. I've been loving these! 

I've been liking a lot of Elf products and I'm thinking of just doing an elf collection type of thing because I have a lot and I really like everything but another standout is the matte lipstick in Tea Rose... Ohhh my gosh! These are so comfortable, it's such a pretty color. I didn't see that many other colors that I liked of this... But I might look again and get some more because this is just really awesome. 

My cousins got me something really awesome and fun and beauty related too. They went to Hershey Park recently and they picked up this little kisses lotion set that really smells like chocolate and they moisturize really well too! It came with a body lotion and a hand lotion. Both really moisturizing and they smell absolutely amazing. If you're in Hershey and you want to get a gift for someone or for yourself, I really recommend these! So cute and thoughtful and fun! 

So that's this weeks favorites I think. Right now my blog schedule is slightly different, so I think I'll be posting every day... Until I run out of ideas lol. But right now, this works! 

BYEEEE! 
-Shannon

Comments