Try Again Thursday

So I thought I would try this new type of post where I look at things in my collection I haven't used in a little bit and try them again. I'll do this like twice a month, one post for what I'm using and another for an update about the product. I want to kind of pick one of everything to retry and start reusing them.

First one of my favorite things: The Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette! I really like this palette and I used it a lot, but it looks like I barely touched it. Its a great neutral palette, I feel like this would make an awesome valentine's day gift if you're looking for a make up lover... and its really good. I love Too Faced, this is a good everyday palette and yeah. I need to use it some more.

Recently I got the new Maybeline Primer and I've used it with some BB Creams, but not with an actual foundation, so I think I want to try it with my foundations. It'd be interesting to see it with the Rimmel Stay Matte, but idk if I'm ready for that... I think seeing it with The Covergirl Ready Set gorgeous would be interesting. I haven't been wearing foundation much lately, so yeah this needs to be tested.

I'd also like to use the Maybeline Matte Lipstick in Lust for Blush again. This is such a pretty and wearable color that I should try it again a little bit. Its a really nice and comfy formula too, the color would work on anyone... I just really like it. I want to retry it.

For skincare I have my Avacado and Oatmeal mask from freeman I'm using now. This used to be my jam... but I haven't been using it much lately. Its slightly dry... but it still works well. Yeah. I want to maybe finish this up soon.

I also have a Hair mask from L'oreal that I want to use again. Its the emergency mask thingy. I really like this. I've been using the moisture lock a lot lately, this works too... I'm not sure which works better... but I'd recommend both and I want to use this again.

And I kind of want to try my Maybeline High Light Blushes again. I used to really like these, but I have sooo many better blushes right now that I have tried and these I know aren't as good as them.

I didn't want to put too much on this list either... but I think I want to try my Stila Mint Julep smudgestick a little more too. I love these. I really like Stila as a brand. I haven't been using it a ton lately because Mint is a better spring color... but I think it could work well as just a highlighting under eyeliner.

And my Tarte Lights, Camera Lashes mascara sample. I like this a lot. I would consider buying a full size or buying a sample size. I really like Tarte. This is good! I've been neglecting it lately, but its good.

And I want to include a body product too, so I'm going with the St. Ive's Spray Moisturizer in the Coconut and Orchid scent. I like this and I like the scent and I think I'm almost good.

So that is it. I will update you guys on these things, Maybe I'll do a faces of the week using these products at some point... and I'll let you know in a couple weeks what I've used. This is a good way to sort of "shop your stash" and get a better feel of what these not new products are good for.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments