December Favorites

I already did my yearly favorites... but since a lot of these products are new I haven't been using them throughout the year... so they weren't included and now they are.

First and foremost: The Tarte Bon Voyage kit. I used that palette every day since I got it and I love it. Its easy to use, the formula is great, all the little bonus things in the kit are a great value. It is worth the $60... and I got it with the Beauty Insider coupon so it was even less than that which is great. I don't know why I'm mentioning that... but it makes me happy lol. Yeah I know this is probably hard to find right now, but the Tartelette palette is coming out soon and the matte shades in this palette were really good... and as the tartelette is all mattes, I would consider buying that if you missed out on the Bon Voyage set. And they have these every year, so if you see it next year... I recommend. I feel like I'm actually going to use these up because they are all so wearable and I've been getting good use out of it already.

Next up are my favorite 2 scents of the month which are Winter Candy Apple and Vanilla Bean Noel. These smell really great, I got A Thousand Wishes and Twisted Peppermint also and those are great too... I love Twisted Peppermint when I got to bed... but Winter Candy Apple and Vanilla Bean Noel have been my jams this month. These might be harder to find right now... but I think you can probably find them on sale somewhere. They come back every year and they are awesome.

For my face I loved Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream and Rimmel Stay Matte primer... I feel like I don't even need to talk about this combo. It is perfect and I've raved over it.

I've also loved my Philosophy Shower Gel in Spiced Gingerbread. This has a scary ass label, but it isn't a scary ass smell and it doesn't do anything bad to my skin. So I like it, its nice and cozy. These are expensive at sephora and Ulta... but they had them for like $12 at TJ Maxx... so go to Tj Maxx for your make up needs! Lol.

The Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara has also been a favorite of mine this month. I have the sample with the Bon Voyage palette and I would actually consider buying the full size. Its that good. I'm pretty much content with Drugstore Mascaras but something about this one is just spectacular... so yeah.

I've also been loving the Bite Beauty High Pigment lip pencil in Rhubarb. This is like a dark pink neutral color that is very on trend right now. I've worn it a bunch this month and it is awesome.

And I've been really loving my Color Club nail polishes in the holiday set because they were FREE and that is awesome! I really like the gold and the pinkish silverish colors because they are easy to wear on their own or layer on top of other polishes. Plus they are pretty. They chip easily... but its still better than Essie to apply. I love Essie's colors but the formulas of most of them are crappy! Lol.

So yeah that is everything... hope you've had a nice december and I will see you in the near future.
Bye!
-Shannon

Comments