Make Up Look using New and Old Products!

Heyyy guys first off... I want to apologize because I don't think I'll be able to post a picture of what this looks like. Lol It is very dark outside and the lighting in my room is pretty terrible and I have pink walls so everything looks kind of orange... but I still liked all the products I used, so I'm going to tell you what to do for this!

I also used colors from the Stila In The Light Palette, which I don't think is available anymore... all these colors are pretty basic though and you can likely find similar ones in your collection.

So I started out with my new Rimmel Radiance BB Cream... I was almost regretting purchasing this after using it one time, but I've been using it the past couple of days and I've been liking it a lot. I dotted it on my skin and then took a foundation brush from Elf to get it all over my face. I don't usually use foundation brushes... because I don't have any lol, but I think this works well. I was going to do a comparison between this and the Smashbox BB Cream, but they are quite different. I'm not sure lol. Maybe I'll just have reviews on both.

Then I took my ELF blush palette in light and I used the lightest pink shade in the palette, which is on the upper left hand side. These blushes are quite pigmented, so make sure to blend it out. I then took my ELF baked highlight in Moonlight Pearls on my cheekbones and on my nose. And I did need to blend some of the blush out, so I took my Covergirl Ready Set powder on a big ass Elf complexion brush and I blended it out. And it looked good.

Then I got to the fun part, my eyes! I put some of my Too Faced Candelight Shadow Insurance on my lids as a primer. I love this primer, talked about it quite a lot. I took Stila's Kitten over it. This is from my In The Light Palette, you can get it as a single... or you can get one of the many dupes that exist... I may do a post of all the Stila Kitten dupes because there are lots of dupes. Then I took a dark brown from the palette in my crease. I think its called Sandstone in the palette, any dark brown will do. And then I took a bronzey shimmery shade called Sunset and I put that in the outer edge of my eye kind of meeting Kitten with the dark brown color. This gave it a nice transition and made it a kind of interesting color and I liked it a lot!

I kind of wanted to line my eyes with Stila's liquid liner that I've been loving, but I felt lazy. I did put some Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara on my eyes. Its nice.

And Then I used Stila's lip glaze in Grapefruit on my lips.

So yeah, here is my look. Using some new products and some products I haven't used in a while. And all these products are pretty awesome! And I'm probably just staying home and cleaning my room... but I had a bit of a headache and usually doing my make up helps get rid of my headache... lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments