Make Up Look: Lorac Pro 2- Pretty everyday look

For some reason I felt like using more of the matte shades in the Lorac Pro 2... so I did. The eye look is pretty basic, the face look took more time, but I'll let you know.

Face: 

BB Cream- Rimmel Radiance. This is actually a pain to apply kind of. I usually like using a primer, but this looks a little cakey with a primer. It looks fine without it and it actually covers pretty nicely for a BB Cream. I dot this on my face and then use a foundation brush. I then blend it with my hand. I'm gonna try this with a Beauty Blender too cause I think that might work nicely.

Bronzer- I used Hula Bronzer to kinda contour kinda bronze up the face. I like this a lot for my lighter skintone.

Blush- I used the top left shade in the ELF Blush palette. Its a nice light pink shade. I put this on with the ELF angled blush brush like a little at a time. I kind of patted it on lightly cause these are super pigmented. I really like this shade, its pretty matte too, so thats good.

Concealer- I forgot I used concealer cause I redid my make up toward the end of the day cause I wanted to take pics for my lookbook which is coming up. I used the Physicians formula Nude Wear, I dabbed it onto an elf concealer blush and applied it in a V motion. I like this concealer, but I think the applicator broke me out under my eyes, so I don't like it... so yeah.

Highlight- I used Watts up on my cheekbones, the tip of my nose and on my forehead, but it didn't really show up there. I think I've almost hit pan on this.

Eyes: 

Primer- Urban Decay Primer Potion.

Eyeshadow- I used the Lorac Pro 2 palette and first I applied Nectar all over the lid and Plum in the crease. I put Rose on the inner part of my eyes, I used Snow on the inner corner and Buff as a browbone highlight. I used a large crease brush to apply it, which is a little messy... so I took a "smudger" from my Elf Brush kit and put some make up remover on it to clean up a bit. This has a sponge tip... basically any sponge tip applicator would help with this.

Eyelashes- I curled them with my ELF eyelash Curler and applied my Rimmel Wonderlash mascara.

Liner- I used my Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl eyeliner in Nude on my waterline.

Lips- Bite Beauty's High Pigment lip pencil in Sable. I forgot how much I liked this. Its a really nice neutral for this look.

This took longer than usually... but I really liked the look. I reach for this Lorac palette a lot! Its really nice! I think the eye part is good for every day at least.
You can't really tell in this pic... I need to get better at these pics lol. But it was mostly face make up I focused on, so you can tell that! Hope you like it!
Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments