Tag Tuesday- 3 or More Tag!

I saw EmilyNoel83 talk about her 4 or more tag... I think 3 is kind of a lot for me, so there are a few things I have 4 or more of, but mostly I buy one at a time and usually I'll forget about buying a second or third one or there aren't many other colors I like... So yeah. 

I'll start off with Babylips which I have a bunch of. I was in love with these this year because I commuted to school for an acting class and these are really easy to throw in your purse, reapply if you want. They don't stay on too long, but they add a bit of color so it's not obvious and they don't feather away or anything, so if you're talking a lot, it doesn't look crazy or get on your teeth. 

Another favorite that I've kind of neglected recently are the Maybeline Color tattoos. I actually used up Barely Branded and threw it out recently, but I also have inked in pink, bad to the bronze, pomegranate punk, and creamy beige. These are awesome primers, I'm happy they came out with matte ones recently, I wish they had some lighter matte colors, but that's okay. I use these for priming quite often and I think for drugstore cream shadows they are awesome. I like them more than the Nyx sticks and the Rimmel sticks, I think those are the only other cream primers I've tried... But yeah. Those are good! 

I also really have been loving these Milani Bella eyeshadows. I have Bella mandarin, Bella champagne and Bella pink I believe it's called. I really like all of these, Bella champagne is really great as a shadow and highlight. These are fairly new and they have a wide range. I don't go to cvs or wallgreens that often anymore, so I don't see these as much and I don't buy Milani as much for that reason... But these are like 3.99 and they are awesome. 

I have a bunch of the NYC expert last lipsticks. I got a fuscia color in an Influenster Voxbox and I loved it so I got 3 more... And then there was a 4th one I regretted not getting, so I got that also. These are good, but now I feel like I have a lot of better lip products and I don't reach for these that often. I should because I've seen old pictures of me wearing these and they looked really nice. 

Also from NYC I have 3 cityproof twistable lip colors. I really like these because they are so pigmented and easy to apply! I should definitely use these more often because they are awesome! These are one of the most underrated drugstore products I think. I have a berry, a ballet pink, and a bright Fuschia pink. These are awesome. 

Also from the drugstore I have quite a few L'oreal infallible eyeshadows... These are the best. I like these a lot, they're so soft and pigmented and they work really well together and with other shadows. Awesome shades. They also last a really long time on the lids. I feel like they compare to the Urban Decay shadows... And yeah. Dig these! 

I also have 3 Elf baked highlighters. They only have 3 of these highlighters, I got them all cause they're $3 and I like me some highlight and I couldn't decide lol. These are amazing. They're very pigmented, they're a little hard, which I kind of like because you won't overdo it and you can easily use your finger to apply it on your cheekbones which I like because it's easy and pigmented. These are another hidden gem, possibly because these were only available online, I found them in store recently, so that's awesome. 

Back to drugstore eye products, I have 3 Rimmel scandal eyes eyeliners. I have nude, black and blue. I use nude all the time, but black and blue are nice also. These are super affordable and one of my absolute favorites. Really dig these. 

And I have 4 palettes from NYX. These are nice cause they have a lot of shades in some of these and they're good for travel. I have a love in Paris in mon cherie. I used this a whole lot, haven't used it much lately. I also have the Wicked Dreams Palette which I love for the variety, even though it's slightly chalky. I have a love in rio trio that is a little fall out-y... Not gonna lie I think I only used it once. I also have the smokey palette which I've never used lol. It's pretty I think I used one color maybe... But it's not something I reach for that often. 

Speaking of Nyx, I have 3 of their butter glosses also. I have strawberry parfait, maple blondie and Cherry pie I believe. These are really nice. Maple blondie is one of my favorites. Yeah these are awesome. I like the butter lipsticks too, but I only really have 2 of them. 

Now for some high end products... Most of these came in kits... But still these are things I like enough that I would have bought more of them anyway. 

Bite beauty lipsticks and High Pigment lip colors... These are AWESOME! I would totally buy a full sized of these cause I just really like these,I have the duo lipstick in fig and date, I don't think date is available in a full size... But Fig is really where it's at. I wore it today and it's amazing, I'm afraid I'm going to run out soon and I will buy the full size. I also have Pallamino because it came in a sephora kit... It's a fun pink and awesome. It's just awesome. The high pigment lip pencils are another favorite, I use Rhubarb a lot, I used Sable recently and it's probably mentioned in my weekly favorites. It's sort of a Marsala color... I feel like make up companies knew before the color was announced because a lot of things in these kits are really on trend with Marsala. Rhubarb sort of is too and I love that. It also came with a Berry and red in the high pigment lip kit that they had... These are great! I love them. 

Also for lips... My first high end lip love... Buxum lip glosses! I have Shannon because "it's based off my name" lol and it's an awesome pinky lilac color that is kind of my favorite. I have a mini lipgloss in Jennifer which is a pretty color, similar to Shannon but a bit darker. And Starr, which is a vampy burgundy. Love these, these are worth the splurge because there aren't many good drugstore glosses and they aren't that expensive. 

And I have 6 Stila Lip Glazes because these come in kits! I actually almost used up 3 of the original ones I got... And I got 3 more in a kit that came with a bracelet I liked... Really dig it. 

I'm cheating a bit on the last two here... But I've tried 3 or more of the formulas of these, so it counts to me! 

I have tried three of the Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primers. I've tried the original formula... Which I don't like that much. I also have the Candelight and Champagne, which I love sooo much! I feel like these are somehow formulated differently, or my sample size of the regular shadow insurance just melted or something. These are so good though. They apply nicely and they look good on their own or with a shadow on top. I love them. 

I also have to mention the benefit boxed powders because I got these in a palette and it came with 6, so I have tried 6 of them. I like these a lot, I would buy a full size. I have a feeling they're going to come out with a new color soon because they're retiring Dallas. Hoola is amazing, I feel like it's the perfect Bronzer for me. All the blushes are pretty amazing too, and the watts up highlight it came with is something else I'm sure I'm going to buy a full size of... Cause this I'm sure I'm going to finish lol. These are great. I got it in October and I used it like every day I wore make up until like December, and I still reach for this most days because they're just awesome! 

So that is everything. I feel like it's such a big deal when I have more than one of something because for the most part it's like "ohhh I ran out and got more of that particular thing." Which I did with everything pretty much except the Benefit palette, which I got all at once, but I would still buy others cause I really did use this like all the time. Lol yeah these are good products that I recommend a lot! 

Byeeee! 
-Shannon 


Comments