Weekly Favorites! 1/26/15

Okay first off is a repeat from last week, but with good reason. It is the Tarte Bon Voyage palette! Particularly the matte shades and then the beautiful golden shade in the middle... these shadows are just really nice. I mentioned last week that they're easy to work with and there is very little fall out. This week in particular, I noticed that these were very long wearing... like INCREDIBLY long-wearing! They lasted me all day and into the night, and even after I took a shower, these were still going strong. I wasn't really expecting that, but it was a nice little surprise.

I also used the Urban Decay Primer Potion with those shadows, and I think that helped a lot. I really like this primer... I kind of think I like primers more than cream shadows. I haven't tried the Mac Paint Pots at all yet... but this is really nice and I really like it a lot. 

And I've started using the Try Again Thursday products, and one that stood out to me a lot was the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation. Paired with that Maybeline Illuminating Primer I love, this is amazing. I remembered it as being really light, but I was surprised at how full the coverage of this was. It covered some breakouts I've been having, it minimized my pores... overall it just worked really really well. I was impressed. 

Another favorite of mine is the Too Faced Melted lipstick in Melted Peony. This is just a good lipstick. Its partially because I love the smell of it... but it also applies nicely and is a really pretty color overall. Quite a fan of these, may pick up another... we shall see. 

I think thats it. Short favorites, but there are some more rediscovered products that I've been excited to try more... and yeah. Overall, I just like these products particularly. 

Byee! 
-Shannon 

Comments