Products I use Daily - Skin+Hair

So I wanted to do some more reviews and stuff... but I have this HUGE DRY PATCH on my chin and it makes me want to not put anything that might cling to it on... also I did nothing today other than shovel snow for my grandparents... but yeah I thought I would mention products I use daily that maybe don't get as much love as other products of mine.

My Elf Lip Exfoliator. This is a little harsh, but I feel like I've figured out how to use it now, and I just lightly exfoliate my lips with it. It works really well and its just like a sugar scrub in like a lipstick bullet, you could totally just make your own scrub... but I like this one a lot. It works well.

I also use Lip Balm pretty much every day. Lately I've been using a lot of the Nivea Lip Butters and Lypsyl lip balms. In my purse I keep some others like Burts Bee's and Revo... and another lypsyl... sometimes I use EOS under a matte lipstick. All these are good options.

I've been trying to use an eye roller more often because I've been staying up too late. I use the Garnier Skin Renew one... the one without the concealer in it. Mine is super old, but it isn't dry or done yet... so I guess its still good. It helps I think. I sort of want to try the Benefit one, but I want to use this up first... which may not happen for another 10 years... so yeah. Lol.

I've been using a moisturizing cleanser every day recently, sometimes twice a day. I've been using the Simple Brands moisturizing cleanser. This is good, it does moisturize. I don't think it does any wonders for my skin... I may try one of the new Glamglow cleansers or Origin's Checks and Balances... but I'm not sure yet. Kind of want to use this up first.

Speaking of Glamglow, I do different masks quite often. I have talked about the Freeman masks a lot, the Charcoal one is good, but that is kind of why I have my dry patches, so if you are prone to getting dry in one certain area... avoid that part. I'm not going to put any on my chin. I also use the brightening one quite often... sometimes I just put that under my eyes to brighten it up and wake me up a bit. That works well. I also have the Avacado one which I've been liking a lot lately too. More on that in a bit. And I also have a mini glamglow hydrating mask that I like quite a bit. I don't know that I like it enough for the full size because I think it does break me out when I get my period... but it is good. It isn't the best mask I've ever tried... none of these beat the Origin's Charcoal mask... but these are all pretty good.

I've also been using the Tarte Maricuja oil every night before bed. My skin, other than my very dry chin, felt AMAZING today from using this and the avocado mask before bed... idk I didn't like this much at first but I've been loving it for my dry skin lately. I have a small sample that came with the Bon Voyage kit, and I know I'm going to want a full one when its run out... which is sad and expensive... maybe I'll get another small size again cause I still have quite a bit of this and I've been using it for quite some time.

And for my hair I pretty much always use the same shampoo and conditioner. The Loreal Moisture shampoo and conditioner are my favorites. I use the deep conditioner for that and also the emergency repair deep conditioner. Really good. The Evercreme moisture leave in spray is also one of my absolute favorite hair care products. L'oreal is just really really good.

I also really like the Ouidad products. I have naturally curly, dry hair... these help me style them without heat. I have the Moisture Lock leave in conditioner, the Climate Control anti frizz serum and the Moisturizing hair souffle thingy... I love these. They're all really good. I have the Ouidad wide toothed comb also and I need a new one. Mine has been stepped on because I didn't realize it was a $30 comb... d'oh.

I think that is it. Actually it isn't probably lol. These are more skin and hair, there are probably make up and body products I use pretty regularly also that I will include sometime in the near future... possibly tomorrow... I may have something more exciting to post tomorrow... idk lol. For now, I hope this was helpful!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments