26 Makeup Favorites!

Heyyy guys! Today is my 26th Birthday… so I’m going to talk about my 26 favorite makeup things… honestly- I haven’t given this a ton of thought… this is just off the top of my head. 

Milani Amore Metallic Liquid Lipsticks- These are my favorite lipsticks. My favorite is called Chromatic Addict… Sometimes it doesn’t look good with every look… but these are still my favorites and I just love them! 

2) Bite Beauty Multi Stick in Cashew- This is a perfect nude color for me. If you know the trick to finding your perfect nude lipstick… I think this one is mine. It’s just really nice and neutral and pretty. I love this! One of my favorites ever! 

3) Tartiest Pro Lip Paint- These are just really good. They aren’t all that comfortable… but I don’t care as much about comfort on my lips.. I have a high pain tolerance lol. So these might not work for everyone’s lips… but I like them a lot and I think I might get more… they’re currently on sale at Macy’s which is awesome. 

4) Coverfx Custom Enhancer Drops- These are some of the best things ever. I love mixing these with foundation- I like wearing it under foundation… I just really like these a lot. They’re a pretty unique product- I guess you could do this with any liquid highlight… but this one is the best. 

5) Modern Renaissance Palette- This palette exceeded the hype. I’m so happy I got this- I use it all the time and I just loveee it! 

6) Milani Baked Blushes- This is just the best blush. I hadn’t had luck with drugstore blushes before trying these… they’re just good. I think I’m going to get a matte one next time I get a milani blush… but yeah. This is pretty amazing. 

7) Essence Lash Princess Mascara- Great mascara from the drugstore… I love it. It does give a false lash effect to the lashes and they just look really good on their own with this mascara. 

8) It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara- this is a great mascara! I’m not happy Ulta is just giving samples of this for their october birthdays… but I might give it as a gift or something… idk I like it but… you can get samples of this anywhere. 

9) Master by Mario Palette- This is the best palette. I wasn’t going to get it because it’s just a neutral palette- nothing too special… but it’s a good palette. 

10) Highlighter (I can’t pick one!) I love highlighters… I don’t have many I don’t like… so don’t make me pick one. Lol. 

11) Milani Eyeshadow Primer- Another winner winner chicken dinner from Milani. This just works the best and it’s affordable. 

12) Dr. Teal’s Foam Bath- I’ve tried several of these and they’re just so nice and relaxing. The Acacado Oil one is really moisturizing… I’ll have a review of that soon… but this is just a great product that I love! Stress Relief, Sleep, Honey and Milk, Avacado Oil… all amazing! Highly recommend! 

13) Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake- This is incredible… the smell is just amazing. I love it! 

14) Lorac Mega Pro 3 Palette- I still use this often… it’s a great, easy to use neutral palette! I love it! 

15) Makeup Geek Single Shadows- These are awesome! I shopped my stash for them in the beginning of the year… I rearrange them and put them in different palettes based on the season… I just really love the Duochromes, Foileds and the mattes! 

16) Too Faced Born This Way Foundation- Great for dry skin… best foundation ever! 

17) No. 7 Stay Perfect Foundation- This might be another best foundation ever… it’s still pretty new to me… but I’ve been loving it. 

18) Milani Essential Metals Palette- I think this was my favorite eyeshadow palette of the summer. It’s really nice and easy to use. I just like it a lot. 

19) Elf Flawless Finish Foundation- Another drugstore favorite… this also might be the best foundation ever. Lol. 

20) Nars Dual Intensity Single Shadows- These single shadows are awesome. They’re pricey… but they’re worth checking out for sure! 

21) Nars Fully Loaded Eye Palette- Again… this is pricey… but I really like it! Whenever there isn’t a review I’m working on or a specific look I’m doing… I like to use this! 

22) Colourpop Ultra Satin Lipsticks- Want comfort and all day staying power? Look no further than the Colourpop Ultra Satin Lipsticks! I loveee these! 

23) Covergirl Soft Mink Blush- I’m wearing this today and it is great! It goes with everything and it’s just pretty. 

24) Baby Feet- This stuff really works and makes your feet feel like a baby. It doesn’t lie! Lol. 

25) Ouidad Hair Products- I use these all the time… they’re really just great. I have curly hair- I get the Ouidad haircut… these products are awesome! 

26) Too Faced Natural Matte Palette- Last but not least another favorite palette… this is all matte, super pretty and just really good overall. Lots you can do with this… I’m close to panning some shades… its good! 

Hope you liked this! Byeee! 

-Shannon 

Comments