Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion Favorites Friday 10.21.17

Heyyyyy everyone! Sorry for the unexpected break this week! Life kinda happened and I just didn't have any pictures of anything or anything written... but still! I don't know that I have a ton of favorites this week... I've been kind of using the same things over and over again- mostly for review... but let's just get into it!

Frugal 

Today I used the L'oreal Infallible Metallic Matte Lipstick... I really liked it. I don't think I've ever reviewed these... but they're pretty good. I  need to review it soon... but yeah. These are nice- I don't like them as much as the Milani Amore Matte Metallics... but I like these a lot. I got these on a sad day and they were a nice pick me up... so I like them for that.

Fancy 

My first Fancy Favorite is more on the frugal side... but it's the Tarte Paaarty blush from the Sephora Birthday Present... this color is so pretty, I LOVE it! I need to get more tarte blushes I think... it's just great. I like the lipstick it came with too... I don't love the formula of that but I used that the other day with Nars Chelsea Girls lipglosss... and that was a great combo. I say these are on the frugal side of the fancy because the Tarte birthday present is free if you sign up for the Beauty Insider rewards. I got Nars Chelsea Girls for a 4 hour beauty break... so that's why they're on the frugal side... the lip products are more of an honorable mention... but this blush is definitely worth signing up for the Beauty Insider rewards... this is my favorite one they've done so far!

And my favorite makeup product of the week is the Lorac Mega Pro 4... I just love Lorac... lol. The shadows in this are exciting and fun... I think I want to do a comparison of this to other Lorac Palettes... but this is great too! It's just so fun... I did 3 looks with this... I want to do 10 looks before reviewing it... but I love it so far... and I don't think you'll be disappointed if you like the Lorac palettes and formula!

Fragrance 

Pumpkin Apple Cider from Bath and Body Works... so so good. I love it! It's fall in a bottle!

Fashion 
My sister got me a pair of black leggings from Lularoe.... soooo nice! She also got me a Carly- so I really like that a lot too!

Favorite 

I really liked the Salted Caramel Latte from Starbucks... that was pretty darn delicious this week! I love it!

That's about it! Hope you guys like this or find it helpful or useful...

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments