Rainy Day OOTD

So today was rainy so I got to wear a hat... and i had some other stuff on I don't always wear and I thought it made a good OOTD

Top 

I think I got my top from Eddie Bauer... yes! Over the summer they had a good sale and I got this top and a couple of maxi skirts. This is a good everyday transitional type of skirt.

Necklace 
This necklace was the whole reason for this outfit! I won this at a gift auction- it's homemade shell necklace with Mother of Pearl and other things... I love how it looks with this shirt. It was a really nice win lol. I'm not sure if you can get this... there wasn't any designer information on the necklace... so idk! You could probably find something similar on a boardwalk or a local boutique.

Jeans 
You guys know how much I love these jeans. They have skulls and all sort of funky drawings and patches on them... I just really love them and I love them in this outfit!

Hat 
My hat is just a plain black hat from Grace Eleyae- it is satin lined and I like how I look with hats on... not my favorite look in the pictures... but I like wearing them IRL lol. I have to make a point to wear them more than just when it rains.

Handbag 
My Handbag is from Betsey Johnson... I love it! It's so cute and girly! I love Betsey Johnson! Definitely a favorite designer!

Byeee!
-Shannon




Comments