On Wednesdays We Wear Pink Heart Leggings and Lots of Pink! OOTD (9.14.17)

I really liked this outfit that I did with a new pair of leggings from Lularoe that my sister got for me.... it just kind of all went perfectly together and it looks super cute... plus it's super simple and easy!

Top 
My top is from Boscov's. It is from the brand Say What? Which is in the Juniors section I think... but it's oversized and trendy. I have a cami underneath it because there are some holes- its a little "tattered" looking. I really like it!

Leggings 
My leggings are from Lularoe. My sister got them from a seller I've mentioned before named Laura Spina, she is from NJ also and has some great stuff... she'll do in home pop-ups if you're local and she usually has something she does on Thursdays or on the weekends. She gives a little scratch off card with her orders too... so she's good if you're looking for someone to buy from- her FB group is Lularoe by Laura Spina.

These are cute- they have a heart pattern on them... I feel like these were maybe made for Valentine's Day... I'll probably wear these on Valentine's Day because they're so perfect.

Earrings 
These are from Betsey Johnson... they're so cute with the hearts and the pearls! I wish I still had my pink long pearly necklace to go with this... unfortunately that necklace broke and I haven't replaced it yet... but that would look really cute with this too!

And that is everything! Super comfy and super cute!

Side note: This would be a good "Go Pink" outfit and I used to do a series called "On Wednesdays We Wear Pink" so... yeah! This is great for October- I love it! I didn't make that connection because I wore this look in September... but yeah!
Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

  1. Super cute! I love leggings even though i have very few lol! Why don't you post this on my linkup party. http://www.tipsyheelz.com/2017/10/denim-dress-linkup.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment