Halloween Witch DIY-ish Costume and Makeup!

So I've mentioned before I love Halloween... I like going out for Halloween... I don't love buying costumes. I just don't lol. But I do love seeing things I have around and getting things I could use again for halloween or that I would use again IRL... so that's what I did... and I was really happy with the look!



Outfit 

So the outfit was pretty cool and I'm proud of how it turned out. The dress is from Old Navy, it's just a plain black dress. I wore my Lock, Shock and Barrel leggings from Lularoe and they were super comfy! For accessories- I wore Skull Earrings that I've had for a long time. I got them from a craft show. My Necklace and Belt are both from Francesca's. They were on clearance and they were also buy one get one 60% off... and I really liked both of them... thought I could use them in everyday life... and I just thought they would work for the Witch Costume. Especially the Corset-like belt... I just thought it was cool. And then I found an old ring that I got from Hot Topic that I thought was really cool for the withcy look. And of corse the hat is from Wallgreens. I would recommend a Smaller hat because in the crowds going to the bathroom this got annoying... but it was still good.

Makeup 




Face 

Primer- Smashbox Primer Oil

Powder-I put my powder before my foundation because I thought it would set the primer oil a little better... I was right it wore really well throughout the night!

Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way

Contour- The Cream shade from the Tarteiest Pro Glow Palette

Blush- Sigma Nymphaea

Highlight- Halo from Coverfx with Stunner from Tartiest Pro Glow Palette with it.

Setting Spray- Coverfx Illuminating Primer

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- I used the Lorac Mega Pro 4 palette. I don't have a close up of the look and I don't remember it exactly... but I knew I used Lorac Mega Pro 4... I'm fairly certain I put Blackberry in the outer corner first and then I think I used it in the crease also... and i used Silver Fox on the lids... then I layered Peacock over Blackberry in the outer corner and I put Steel Wool over the silver fox shade. And I think I used Cotton on the browbone.

Mascara- Essence Lash Princess... worked really well lasted all night!

Lips: Too Faced Melted Matte in Who's Zoomin Who... this was great for the witchy look!

Hope you guys liked this! Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments