Sheet Mask Reviews

I've been really into sheet masks lately... so I thought I'd do a few reviews on what I've been trying!

Usually I put these on Instagram... but I have some more thoughts and feelings the morning after too... so that's always good.

First off the Masque Bar Soothing Sheet Mask. This I got in a Target Beauty Box and I liked it a lot when I first used it... but I don't know if this is the one I would recommend the most. It seems like this would be good for the summer because it is kind of soothing and cooling. I used it on a hot day in the summer and I think it helped in that respect. The next day I noticed softer skin- and this is why I decided to get more into sheet masks... so it was pretty good. I would buy this again and I'd probably be a little more inclined to buy a Target Beauty Box if it came with a Sheet Mask!

The next one is the good one: The Miss Spa 24K Gold Radiance Mask! This is kind of extra. It's gold.
In my badly-lit room it didn't look all that gold... but there was a C3PO type of feel to it. Plus the goo in the mask was all gold, so when you smooth it over your neck, your fingers get a little gold... which is a bit scary- but it washes away easily when you wash your hands. It's not going to stay gold forever. So that's good... or a bummer depending on how you look at it. Lol. 

Also C3PO is probably my least favorite Star Wars Character... so if they could have a Wookie one or something... that would make me happy. Lol. 

Back to the results, my skin was glowing instantly- it felt very moisturized and bright... today it feels really nice and firm... which is nice! When I cleansed before, I used the Aveeno 60 second in shower facial and then after the sheet mask I used my Dermalogica Eye Lift Roller and my Julep Boost Your Radiance Facial Oil... so that might have helped with the firmness also. 

La Creme Shop Cafe Mocha Fusion Sheet Mask 

This claims to have the power of 2 masks in one... and it smells amazing. It has a really nice coffee smell... and I just really really liked how it felt on my skin. It kind of woke up my skin and it made it soft and night. If you're doing something early on a weekend- this might help your skin look nice and refreshed... I use sheet masks at night and this made my skin really nice and soft the next day... I liked it a lot! 

La Creme Shop Coconut Oil Face Mask 

This one felt really nice and moisturizing on my skin... I was kind of surprised by this one! I was saving it till last because it didn't look like it was that different or exciting... but again it smelled amazing and it felt really good the next day... I need to pick up some more of these because I really liked it! 

La Creme Shop Perk Up Skin Tiger Face Mask 
This one actually stung my face a little... it has Collagen in it- so I guess it firmed my skin a little... the effects didn't last very long... it was fun to put on and scare my mom... but I don't think this one is for me... it stung a little too much. 

Miss Spa Clarifying Charcoal Mask 

I get black heads on my nose... so I used this to help with them and it worked really well. I bought 2 and I used them 2 weeks... this is good during that time of the month... yeah next time I go to Target I need to get more of these! 

That is everything I have for now! Hopefully this was helpful... I started writing this a long time ago and I just found the Tiger Mask and the Coconut Mask and used those recently... so I decided to give the other reviews now too because I remembered what I thought! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 



Comments