Dewy Skin and Purpley Pink Makeup Look w. Modern Renaissance Palette

Face 

Primer- Smashbox Primer Oil

Foundation- Makeup Forever Stick Foundation

Concealer- I used the orangey shade in the nyx Color Correcting Palette. I also used the purple shade on my cheekbones and cupids bow because I like using it where I highlight!

Blush- Milani Berry Amore

Highlight- Pixi London Lustre

Setting Spray- Coverfx Illuminating

Eyes 


Primer- Ulta Matte

Shadow- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette! I used Vermeer all over the lid and then Buon Fresco in the crease... then I used Love Letter and Antique Bronze on the outer corner and then I took Tempra on the browbone!

Mascara- L'oreal Telescopic

Lips- Stila Patina

And there you have it! Hope you guys like this look... stay tuned for some more looks and OOTD's!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments